one.

Vincent

Every weekend is different around here. Sometimes my mom and I will go shopping, sometimes I'll go out with friends, sometimes we'll just sit and watch TV all day and eat junk. But this weekend is something I have looked forward to ever since I've grown a conscience. My mom is finally letting me go to the BAU! She usually leaves me with Sergio or asks Penny to come watch me when she has to go into the office during the weekend. She says theres things there I don't want to see but I really really want to see.

I practically turned into the flash to get ready when she said that I can go with her today. I put on a basic sweater and jeans but that's what she wears on Friday's so I think it's fine.

"Ready?" She asks as she grabs her keys off the hook by the door. I nod excitedly and scramble out the door. When we get to her I take out my phone to brag to my friends.
«•»

w people😈
me: GUYS GUESS WHAT

lukey pooh: WHAT

andie<3: why are you texting so early

me: it's literally 12 pm.

me: anyways MY MOM IS FINALLY TAKING ME TO THE BAU

lukey pooh: NO WAY

lukey pooh: THATS ACTUALLY SO COOL PLS TAKE PICS

me: I WILL IM SO EXCITED RAHHH

andie<3: thats so crazy razy, goodnight.

me: i hate you

«•»
I slide my phone back into my pocket and find my mom side eyeing my with a smirk.

"What?" I ask and raise my eyebrow.

"You already texted your friends and we arent even on the freeway yet." She says and chuckles.

"Hey. This is a big moment and I think my other favorite people deserve to know." I say and shrug. She shakes her head jokingly as we pull onto the freeway. I stare out the window and shiver from excitement.

"I think Spence is going to be there." My mom says and peaks over to me.

"Oh good. I can tell him about the book I just finished. He recommended it to me." I say and smile softly.

We get off the freeway fairly quickly. My mom hums along to the song playing on the radio. She turns into a parking lot and I practically start jumping in my seat when I see the building. She parks the car and turns to look at me. She's smiling at me but brings up her finger and points it at me.

"Do not run off in this building. You can be silly and all but do not run off without letting me know please. Theres no phsyco killers here but you'd get lost and I really don't want to send security to come look for you." She says and stares at me.

"Oh please, I'll probably end up with Penelope or something." I say and swing the door open. I hear her chuckle and grab her keys out of the ignition. I walk beside her and my stomach flips around as I watch her flash her badge to the security guard. My mind is running faster than my heart is beating as we walk to the elevator. We step inside and she presses the 6 button.

"Chill out, I can practically hear your heart beating." She says grabs my hand.

"This is crazy." Is all I say. The elevator doors open and we out of it. "Am I allowed to take pictures?" I ask.