꧁•⊹٭𝙰/𝙽٭⊹•꧂

A small Author's Note before we begin, I'm extremely aware that most people have probably only watched the Dub/English version of Yugioh GX so before anyone reads this I encourage you to watch the Sub/Japanese version as there are many major differences between the two.

I will be writing based on the Original Japanese version as that is the one I am most comfortable with. Since I have zero idea if any of you will actually go watch the sub before reading I am going to list down the names of all the characters as the names of almost all characters are different from Sub to Dub and as I said I will be writing based on the Sub/Japanese version so I will be using their original Japanese names.

Though even if you chose not to watch the Sub first I do encourage it either way because there is an entire season of GX that was never actually Dubbed in English, so I'd recommend you watch the original Sub because of that alone. It's also just way cooler in general.

So here is the list of names of all characters and their Sub and Dub names, if you've watched the Sub or Dub you should be able to tell quite easily which is which, though to make it easier the first name listed will be Dub and the second one Sub.

Jaden Yuki - Judai Yuki

Chazz Princeton - Jun Manjome

Syrus Truesdale - Sho Marufuji

Alexis Rhodes - Asuka Tenjoin

Bastion Misawa - Daichi Misawa

Zane Truesdale - Ryo Marufuji (Hell Kaiser)

Dr. Crowler - Professor Cronos

Lyman Banner - Daitokuji

Jesse Anderson - Johan Andersen

Aster Phoenix - Edo Phoenix

Tyranno Hassleberry - Kenzan Tyranno

Atticus Rhodes - Fubuki Tenjoin

Axel Brodie - Austin O'Brien

Jim "Crocodile" Cook - Name does not change

Adrian Gecko - Amon Garam

Chumley Huffington - Hayato Maeda

Blair Flannigan - Rei Saotome

Nightshroud - Darkness

Sartorius - Takuma Saiou

Dr. Eisenstein - Dr. Albert Zweinstein

Sarina - Mizuchi Saiou

Viper - Cobra

Marcel Bonaparte - Martin Kanou

Jean-Louis Bonaparte - Napoleon

Those are all of the main name changes, there might be some minor ones but I doubt the characters were there long enough or were important enough for you to actually remember their names. With all of the names out of the way please enjoy this story.

Also, this story is for male readers if you're female or gender non-confirming that's fine too but he/him pronouns will be used in this story so yeah.