⚠︎ 46 ⚠︎

The club was surprisingly fun for a place that had only opened for a week. Jiyoo, Changbin and Hyunjin were all extremely drunk. Jeongin and Jisung had taken one or two shots but we're still sober. Chan, Seungmin and Felix were more reserved and didn't drink at all but they were chatting and gossiping away. Minho and Jiwoo were breaking a leg on the dance floor, hyping up everyone else in the club.

An hour later, Hyunjin decided to find Felix as he had been dying with Jiyoo and Changbin for like the past 45 minutes. He ran over to Chan and according to him, Felix had gone to a room upstairs because he wanted a break from all the flashing lights.

Hyunjin pushed open the door and Felix looked up at him. Felix had been reading a book on the couch. Hyunjin entered and closed the door behind him before locking it. Felix turned back to his book and hadn't notice Hyunjin lock the door so he wasn't suspecting anything.

"Lixxxiiiieeeeeee~ This alcohol is so gooooooddd~~ Do you want some?~" Hyunjin said as he plopped down next to Felix.

Felix looked at Hyunjin. His facial features were so perfect that it was unreal. His luminous and gleaming eyes held the whole universe in them. He had a sharp and pointed nose. And Felix's favourite, Hyunjin's lips. He had seductive, plump and bow-shaped lips that were perfectly proportioned.

"No thanks, how much did you drink? Too much is bad for your health.." Felix said, still staring at Hyunjin and admiring his face.

Hyunjin seemed to notice Felix admiring him and decided to tease him. He leaned in and kissed Felix mouth to mouth. Hyunjin still hadn't swallowed the champagne from earlier so he opened his mouth and transferred it to Felix's so Felix could drink it instead.

Felix was not prepared for this sudden attack so he pulled back from Hyunjin and blushed. Hyunjin pouted.

"Awww c'monnnnnn!~" Hyunjin pushed Felix lightly and got on top of him. Felix dropped his book and turned bright red. He tried squirming out of Hyunjin's grip but it was useless. Hyunjin was at least double the strength of Felix. "Why would you want to escape my grip?~ Do you want me to tie you up..?~"

Before Felix could answer, Hyunjin held Felix's hands and pressed them down before leaning in again and passionately kissing him. Felix furrowed his eyebrows slightly but he was enjoying it. Hyunjin sucked Felix's lips and soon he had inserted his tongue in Felix's mouth.

Felix turned his head away and panted. "J-jinnie.. haah- Wh-"

Hyunjin wasn't letting Felix breathe so easily. He squeezed his cheeks and tilted his head back so he was facing him again. Hyunjin then kissed him again. He stopped using his arms to keep him up so he was literally on Felix with no gap between them. Hyunjin supported himself with his knees so he wouldn't have his whole body weight on Felix.

Felix gasped for air when Hyunjin finally broke the kiss. He looked down, still breathing heavily and he could feel his member touching Hyunjin's.

Hyunjin grinned and his hands crept to Felix's body. He slowly started unbuttoning Felix's shirt and slipped his hand inside the shirt. His fingers traced Felix's chest and made its way to his nipple. Felix let out a soft moan and closed his eyes.

"J-jinnie.. haah- y-you're drunk- mmgh~" Felix said between satisfied whimpers.

"No I'm not. I know what I'm doing." Hyunjin whispered in a low voice as he played with Felix's nipple. He then ripped his shirt off and started licking it, swirling it with his tongue.

"A-Ahh!~ Hyunjin!- How many shots did you t-" Felix looked at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin's expression seemed to turn more serious. "I said I'm not drunk. You don't want me mad now, do you, sunshine?~ I won't go easy~"

"N-no- A-AAhH!~ W-Where are you touchi-" Hyunjin's other hand had crept down to Felix's member and he started rubbing against it. Hyunjin then unbuckled Felix's pants and pulled it down. Felix curled up and slid away from Hyunjin, flustered.

"...Come here, sunshine."

Hyunjin then unbuckled his own belt and Felix stared at Hyunjin's member. Hyunjin grinned and pressed a finger against Felix's lips.

"You were so loud just now.. pipe down, someone might hear us..~"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone can figure by now that if the two of us are gone, you're probably fucking me.."

"Are you against the idea?~"

"..."

"It's a no or yes question, sunshine~"

".....No, I'm not complaining.."

"Hehe~"

Hyunjin flipped Felix around and grinned. One of his hands grabbed Felix's waist, the other caressed his thighs. And without any warning, Hyunjin thrusted his member into Felix's ass. Felix's head jerked up and tears automatically started forming at the corners of his eyes.

"Oh no, don't cry sunshine~" Hyunjin wiped Felix's tears with his thumb.

"Haah..- i-it hurts-"

"I'll go slower then, tell me if it's too much for you."

Hyunjin slowly started thrusting. In and out of Felix. Felix trembled but it felt good. It satisfied him. He could feel the adrenaline and acceleration as Hyunjin started speeding up.  (you guys know what reference this is :))

"Mm.. You're so tight, darl~" Hyunjin smirked and his hand that was originally on Felix's waist shifted to his member. Slowly, Hyunjin started stroking it.

Felix couldn't help but let out a moan of satisfaction. Hyunjin grinned when he heard Felix's voice and started thrusting even faster.

"Mngh! S-Slow d-"

Hyunjin came. In Felix. Felix's eyes widened and opened his mouth but Hyunjin covered it just in time. Felix felt pleased but it did hurt slightly. He looked up and the both fell quiet.

"MINNIE LET GO OF ME WAAAHHHHHH!! SOMEONE HELP???? FELIX I KNOW YOU'RE IN ONE OF THE ROOMS- AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!" The scream of their friend, Jisung, could be heard echoing from the halls.

"Looks like your best friend is losing his virginity with you~" Hyunjin laughed.

note:

and the long waited minsung smut is finally arriving hehe

FEEL THE ADRENALINE ACCELERTION IN THE COURSE WE BE DRIVING SO ROUGH RIDE LIKE THE MOTIONS ON THE OCEAN HIGH TIDE IN THE MOON LIGHT ONE WAY EMOTION SATISFATION SKRRT SKRRT WE AINT STOPPING NOW-