"Gooder"

Quackity pov:
"What the hell" He screamed at the ghost for just walking off without even a thank you. "Fuck you!!" He heard faintly from a far, he had already finished cleaning the bar so he just ran after Wilbur

Wilbur pov:
He ran up and ghosted through the wall, he got to the 5 floor and ran into his room.. soon after quackity walked in "Hey bitch" quackity teased "yeah yeah what do you want?" He asked the duck "well.. I usually get drunk with my Wilbur.. but he's not here anymore so I was wondering if you wanna get drunk with me?" The ghost liked the sound of getting drunk with someone, he only ever gotten drunk alone so it'd be an interesting experience..

"Sure, you dumb duck" he said and laughed "I'm not a dumb duck asshole." Quackity replied and handed him a wine bottle "sureeee" he said sarcastically "yeah yeah now drink up" and drink he did

They drunk until they almost forgot their names. Their heads where spinning and their visions were blurry as shit

"Quackkkkkk" quackity said, "what the fuck? Are you actually turning into a full ass duck?" The ghost commented "maybeee hehehe you look gooddddd" quackity said randomly "what? No way, you are gooder looking!!!" They where both out of their minds..

((Smut warning for those of you underage. shipping the characters not the content creators!!))

Quackity crawled into Wilburs lap, because of how drunk he was he forgot that this Wilbur wasn't his Wilbur.. he kissed him, over and over, he kissed Wilburs neck next.. marking all over his soft porcelain skin.. god he couldn't get enough of Wilbur.. "you feel so fucking good.." quackity spat out

Wilbur was blushing and he was really flustered.. he moaned at every mark that was being made.. he just couldn't control himself.. "q-quackity~" he managed to say "yes darling?" Quackity stopped marking and looked up at Wilbur "I-.." Wilbur didn't really know what he wanted to say.. or how to say it "speak it out darling im listening.."

"C-can you.. f-... nevermind.." Wilbur turned down the idea "no no tell me dear, I wanna hear was you have to say" quackity was interested in what Wilbur wanted ".. can you fuck me...?" Wilbur mumbled "speak up sweetheart I didn't catch that"

"Can you fuck me.." Wilbur spoke a little louder "Awhh come on.. say it with confidence I wanna hear you." Quackity wanted to hear Wilbur say it loudly "can you fuck me." Wilbur said in a strong confident voice "of course I can.. but you'll have to beg.."

(( dying while writing this😽)) "what?" Wilbur asked "you heard me. Beg." Quackity spoke sternly "please.. please fuck me quackity... I'm begging you.. fuck me so hard that I won't remember my name." Wilbur looked at quackity with so much lust "get fuckn ready you slut."

"Okay quackity~!!" Wilbur replied "it's sir. Get it fucking right. I want you to listen and obey me. No matter what." Quackity demanded "o-okay..." "great. Now do I have your consent to fuck you how ever I want?" Quackity asked "mhm~!! Just please hurry sir... I'm getting really impatient~!!!" Wilbur said "don't order me to do things."

He pulled Wilbur shirt off and pants down, he stripped the both of them of there clothing.. "mark." Was all quackity said, Wilbur didn't waste a second to start kissing and marking quackity.. all over his body..

Quackity was a moaning mess but he enjoyed it... god he enjoyed every bit of it..

Wilbur continued to give him hickeys all over. Wilbur especially liked quackity's chest area. "Sir..." Wilbur said sorta quietly "yes~?" Quackity replied to him "I've run out of room.." he said "mark my thighs, I don't mind"

Wilbur immediately started to mark quackity's thighs, he didn't miss a single spot..

They kept going on like this for a while.. they finally fell asleep, ontop of eachother
-
Smut over😽 I'm so tired it's exactly 4 am rn))
Word count: 671