Chapter 2~(The date pt:1)

{Tea kettle's pov}
I waited patiently before seeing Lifering come back, his face was as red as a tomato. "Soooo~ How did it go~?" I asked, he looked surprised but then rubbed the back of his head. "H-he said yes," He said, 'awwww, my boys are growing up so fast~' I said internally "Well congratulations! I knew he would say yes. You're one lucky duck!" I said hugging him, he hugged me back. After a few seconds, we let go. "Now, let's get this date IN ACTION!" I say as Lifering nods in agreement. We start to set up a table, going into a cave near the cabins we grabbed some of the wood we chopped up already. After grabbing it we when ahead and made a table by placing a couple of logs up to make table legs. After, we took some of the planks and chopped them in half for the table. We were then finally done with the table.

"What should we do for food?" Lifering asked. "Well, what does blueberry like?" He thought for a good while before replying. "Last time I check it was a good breakfast that he described as a "stress depresso reliever," He says. "Well let's get it ready," I say walking over to the picnix table. Lifering asks for bacon, eggs, toast, and an expreso, or what Blueberry calls a depresso. After, we place the food to make a frowny face for Blueberry and do the same for Life ring exacted he was a smiley face.

Finally, we got done with Lifering's date set up, and after that, we moved on to finding something that Lifering could wear. Now I know what your gonna say "Tea kettle how are you gonna get something Lifering can wear if you are on the elimination island hm???" But with the help of Test tube, we can make one. "Hey, I'll be right back with a bowtie for my little Capitan" "alright Tea kettle, good luck!" Lifering says with a bright smile. I walked over to Test tube who was talking to Fan about something. I tap on her shoulder, she looks back. "Oh hi, Tea kettle. Do you need something?" "Yeah actually, umm could we talk in private?" She smiles as she says her goodbyes to Fan. I then led her to a private place to talk.

"What is it you need Tea kettle?" "I was wondering if you could make a bowtie," I said, she looked at me in confusion. "A bowtie, why do you need one of those?" She asked. I took a deep breath and explained "Well Life ring has a date with Blueberry and I want him to look somewhat nice, please don't tell anyone about it. I don't want to make him uncomfortable when people start rushing to him and blueberry asking questions' ' She looked at me surprised. But then smiled "Wow I never knew lifering had a crush on Blueberry, I'll Try my best to make a bowtie but I'm not sure how good ill be at it..." She says rubbing the back of her head. I grab her hand as she looks at me surprised. "Hey just try your best! I know we don't have much on the island but I believe you can do it!" I let go of her hand as she smiles. "Thanks, Tea kettle..." I smile back at her. "Of course."

{lifering's pov}

After I finished getting everything set up I wait for Tea kettle to come back. As I was waiting I thought about Blueberry and me. What happened yesterday was the least of my expectations but I'm glad he said yes. I mean if he didn't I would have understood him. I'm so nervous about this date, it's the first-ever date I have had. I know what your saying "wait this is your first date? How is this your first date? You are so handsome and smart, not to say very strong!" "Lifering!" I lost my train of thought seeing that Tea kettle was walking toward me. "Oh hey, Tea kettle!" I greeted "I have some great news! I got test tube to make you a bowtie!" I stop and look back behind her. There stood Test tube. I felt my heart drop. "Tea kettle does she know about..." "oh yes she does but don't worry she supports and won't tell anyone. Not until you are ready to tell everyone else on the island"

I sigh in relief "thank you Test tube I appreciate it." "Oh, it's not a problem! I'm glad to do it anytime!" I smile as she smiles back. "Ok cut the chit chat let's get you ready, Blueberry could be here any minute," She says, she then took the well-made bowtie and made sure it fit me. "Alrighty, that should be good. Look how handsome you look!" She said. Grabbing my cheek and pulling it. "Ok Tea kettle I get it!" I say giggling. "Ok ok, I'll stop but you better get the first kiss." I look at her surprised blush filled my face. "TEA KETTLE!" I shout in a playful matter. "Ok, ill stop testing you! But hey try to have fun ok." I smiled "alright" I replied. But before I knew it I saw Blueberry behind me sitting on one of the seats. "Looks like your date is here." She smiled "yeah...Thanks again, you guys." I say "good luck out there!" Test tube said. "Break a leg!" Tea kettle said proudly. I smile as I walked over to the table where blueberry sat.