Fund you (Chap 1)

Belos's POV

I told my assisstant, Kikimora. That I'll be out again for a walk and told her to watch the castle while I'm gone.

Walking out of the castle's entrance and head towards the forest near by the castle to start my walk routine.

The wind hit my body once I entered the forest. The trees leaves were dancing with the wind and I felt very comfortable with all this around me. I sighed happily as the boiling ocean was on my direction ahead.

I continued to walk to the cliff as my hair danced with the leaves and wind. I breathed heavily and let it go.

Once I was on the cliff. I sat down on my usual spot and watch the waves go down one by one.

I sat there for what felt like almost an hour, since it was so peacefully and quiet. Just the pink grass dancing behind me from the wind.

Knowing it was time to go back to the castle since the sky was getting darkner, not by going night but rain. Boiling rain.

Standing up on my feet and dusted myself. Heading back to the path to the castle.

Almost a minute had pass, I started to hear crying, a crying baby on a distance, a little bit far away. I walked forward to my direction and the crying got louder and louder by every step I take.

I started sprinting for the sake of the baby, I stopped myself near a bush where the crying was coming from. Walking slowly to the bush and pushed them away.

Just to see a crying tan baby on a basket with a blanket on it. I noticed a note ontop of the blanket and I leaned closer to the basket and started reading the note.

If you're reading this with my baby on the basket. Please don't hurt her. I'm being chased by hunters who wanted to take my child away from me and raise them for bad, and kill people with her anonymous power. I haven't seen a sign of her power or spell yet but if you can, please help her find out what it is and why they wanted to take her and control her. And by now, I might be gone or alive somewhere here far away from her for her safety.

And please promise me this. Take care of her for me.

I felt really bad for the person and the baby, but I will accept the note and take care of their child. I took the baby from the basket and carried her to the castle. The baby already fall asleep and had her tiny hands holding on my cape.

I smiled at this little adorable baby, but the boiling started to fall down. I started to rush to the castle and get the baby inside safe and sound.