New Friend (Chap 2)

Belos's POV

"Don't worry child, you're safe with us." I laid down the child on the crib and Kikimora brought me a book that I needed for this child to grow.

"Here sir, this is the only book I can find inside our library." She handed me the book and I smiled. "Thank you, Kikimora."

Kikimora nodded and started heading to the door, but I stopped her. "Can you order the guards to find clothes for the baby?"

"Yes sir."

(------------------------------------------------------)

4 years later...

Third Person's POV

"LUZ, STOP JUMPING ON THE STACK OF BOOKS!! YOU'RE GONNA FALL DOWN!" Kikimora screeched, worried for the child's safety.

Luz laughed out loud and stopped jumping. Kikimora just gaved her a blank face and pointed her finger on Luz, which she circled it and Luz started to float down to the floor.

"Nooooooo!! Kiki!" Luz struggled to get out of the spell but no luck.

Kikimora set her down on the floor. Luz stood up and huffed, dusting her self. "If you stop we can go outside the castle and take a walk to the market to buy you something."

Luz's eyes turned wide and were sparkling with stars. "REALLY!?" Luz asked in excitement and started hopping.

Kikimora nodded "Yes, that's why I'm here."

Luz ran up to Kikimora and hugged her, which caught Kikimora off guard. But soon she hugged her back and pat Luz's head. "Now come on, Luzzy. Let's go."

"Yayy!!" Kikimora reach her hand for Luz. Which she immediately grabbed it and lead her out the castle to town.

Kikimora sighed and smiled. 'I hope you won't break my back like last time." She thought.

(------------------------------------------------------)

"Cooooomeeeeee ooonnnnn, Kiki!!" Luz whined and dragged Kikimora to a store where they sell chaoslate.

Kikimora sighed and pat Luz's head. "Alright, just don't get too much chaoslate or I will never buy you it anymore." Kikimora said and stand by near the counter.

"Yes ma'am!" Luz quickly ran to a milky chaoslate isle and grabbed 2 big bars.

Luz ran back to Kikimora and put the bars beside the counter. "I brought two! For me and you, Kiki!!"

Luz smiled widely and Kikimora smiled back.

"You have a nice child there." The cashier said and started putting the groceries on seperate bags.

Kikimora and Luz looked at each other and Luz tried to hold her laughter while Kikimora coughed. "She's not my child." She deadpanned.

The cashier stopped for a moment and apologized. Kikimora shook her head. "Oh no, you don't have to apologise. It's alright."

The cashier nodded and finished putting everything in 3 bags. Handing it to Kikimora the 2 bags and Luz took the other one. Kikimora paid them with big tips and leave immediately.

The two started to walk back to the castle when something caught Luz's eye. A dark green half hair on a ponytail with lighter green hair on the bottom who looked lost in the crowd.

The green hair witch noticed Luz on the crowd, nervously smiling and wave at her. Luz smiled and wave back.

Kikimora looked at Luz and the green hair witch then nudge the child next to her, getting Luz's attention.

"Do you know her?" Kikimora questioned. Luz shook her head left and right. "No, but she seems lost."

Luz nudge Kikimora's arm. "Kiki, can we help her?" Luz asked with a small smile on her face.

Kikimora looked back at the green hair witch with their cowl on and thought for a second. "Let's go help her." Kikimora sighed.

Luz's face lightened up and walk towards the green hair witch who stayed in their position.

The girl noticed Luz walking towards them and removed their cowl.

"Hey, are you lost? Do you need finding your parents, little one?" Kikimora questioned the girl. The green hair witch looked down and nodded slowly.

"You're a Blight, are you?" The girl nodded again. Not speaking.

Kikimira looked around if anyone of the Blight family member is on the crowd but saw none of them. "Why don't we help you go back home?" Luz asked in excitement.

The girl looked at Luz and smiled. "Sure, thanks." The green hair witch finally spoke.

Kikimora raised a brow and coughed. "Let's get going."

The two agreed and started heading to the Blight Manor while talking behind Kikimora who's leading them to the Manor.

"Woah, I've always wanted to be a real witch!!"

"Are you a demon or what?"

"Not a demon but I don't know yet."

"That's alright! We can find out together if you want to."

"You wanted to be my friend?"

"Yeah!! We can hangout too if you'd like!"

"Yay!! I like to have more company. Ofcourse I'll hangout with you!"

"Alright. My name's Amity, Amity Blight. What about you?"

"I'm Luz, Luz Noceda!!"

"Well then, nice to meet you Luz."

"You too Amity!"