We are going home

POV Carina
"The results were good" Meredith tells me which means we can go home. "And what do I exactly have to do when she has a seizure?" I ask her. "I just wanted to talk with you about that" she says. "These are syringes which you place on her left leg when she seizures, it's important to always have them with you" she says while handing them over to me. "Carina it will be scary the first times but after a while it will reduce and it will get better, i promise, you are both so strong and you can call me whenever you want" she says. "Thankyou" I say and give her a look of appreciation. Meredith walks away and I step back into Maya her room. "We are going home" I say and smile. "Yesss finally" Maya says and sits up. "Be careful bambina, im gonna help you, but first im gonna get your stuff" I say while taking all her stuff and putting it in her bag. I take Maya her arm so she can lean on me. "It's fine Carina" she says but I interupt. "Don't you dare Maya" I say and keep helping her to walk out of the hospital. She nods and we get in the car. "Maya you have to promise me something" I say while driving. "I want you to tell me immediatly when you're feeling you are gonna have a seizure, i want you to stay home and not go to work untill the ricine completly left your body and i want you to communicate with me" I tell her. She looks at me. "I will" she says. I didn't believe her but for now it was good. When we arrive back home I take Maya and her stuff inside. I help Maya sit in the couch. It's a weird feeling. I can't believe this is the Maya who used to refuse any help and now has no choice of getting help. I hated to see her that way. "The therapist-" Maya says but I interupt her again. "Vic and Andy will take care of that, you don't have to worry about that, you just need to focuse on your health right now" I shout while putting her stuff away in the other room. "I'm gonna be so bored" she shouts back. "Oh bambina don't worry you won't be so bored" I laugh and shout back. "Bambina?" i shout again, finding it weird she didnt reply. I walk back to the couch and see Maya shaking. "Oh Maya" I run to her. She wasn't breathing and color was dissapearing from her face. Because of the way I saw her I panicked and didn't know what to do, but then I focused again and took her syringe. I pull her pants a bit down and place the syringe not sure I did it right. "Cmon bambina, breath" I say while holding my breath and holding her head. When a breath leaves Maya her mouth, I sigh relieved. Slowly she starts waking up. "Are you okay?" I ask looking at her worried. "Yeah, that was more intense then I thought tho" she answers. "Ur right, it was terrifying" I say. "Hey love, everything is gonna be okay" Maya takes my head in her hands. "I love you" she whispers in my ear and gives me a gentle kiss. I smile and look at her. "I love you" I whisper back and take her in my arms. We both sat there in the couch, I have no idea for how long but for me it could be forever.