Protologue : The Dark flour war

The Dark Flour war was thought for the Cookies of Earthbread, Every way you look there is strawberry jam on the ground or cake monsters attacking innocent cookies.

But it was harder for the Guards of the 5 ancient Kingdoms , trying to calm down the people and that everything will be back to normal once there King/Queen take care of this. But there was one cookie who was not happy about this and that was Pretzel cookie, You see she wanted a child but nobody wanted to give half of there dough to her to make a child ,so she did a very experimental thing, Making a child by using magic.

Yes this can work, but if it does maybe they would have problem like there dough not being strong enough or losing a arm or a leg, She was a professional wizard and with her magic she can maybe accomplish this goal.

Flashback 

Pretzel cookies P.O.V

I was in my kitchen making the dough for my child, see in my family there weren't many marriages to say at least ,See my family has wizards and witches , Our magic is life magic giving life to death cookie or plants and similar to that, but many cookies saw that as "witch craft" or "Dark Moon magic".

I din't see that as a threat or danger ,I see that as a gift from the witches who baked me and my family, I hope my little one doesn't get bullied for having "forbidden magic".

"let me see , now where is the crushed pretzels" says pretzel cookie while looking through the cabinets and draws in the very messy kitchen 

"Ah found it, i need you for my baby" says pretzel , dumping the pretzels in the mixture of dough 

Now i want her to be special , but how?........

Oh i know il add a special ingredient to this.

After going to the fridge i found what i needed "sour cherries, i loved this growing up"

I went back to the mixture and added the cherries in, there was never a cookie witch was mixed with two core cookie ingredients this way i will know who is my child , by the smell of fresh cherries and soft salty pretzels.

"Now I need to get the cookie cutter, set a timer for 30 mins and add a little magic, my baby will be born" I say cutting the baby with the cookie cutter

"My little cherry pretzel, oh that's a perfect name for them" I say giggling and putting them in the oven

I sit in a chair in the dining room while my baby is baking in the oven.

🎵My little child don't you cry

mama's here if your hurt of scared

Follow my voice to your safety place

I'm here ,if you need a shoulder to cry

There's no need to be scared🎵

My mother used to sing that song to me when i was little , helping me to calm down, i hope this will help her to when she's sad

*tick ,tick,tick, DING*

Finished baking  already , I must have been in deep thought this hole time.

I  Stand up and run back to the kitchen to see how she baked.

"Ok ok ok ok ok,Calm down your a adult why am i soo exited, oh i know , I will Have a bundle of joy soon" I say overly exited

I open the Oven , and i slowly pull out the baking tray and I see my baby,

"oh my , your so tiny and cute"

I pull out my wand i say the magic words to give her life,

"Jellius expectus, roly poly , tictok tim, give this cookie li-"