Chapter 2 : the journey to the Vanilla kingdom

The next morning cherry pretzel Woke up and did her usual morning routine.

Wake up, Take a bath , Eat breakfast,pick out an outfit,brush her teeth , change and adventure time.

but she was alone with her mom and she still was worried about this Vanilla kingdom she was going to , It was far away from her home, she has never felt tropical soda islands , except that one time she was at the pineapple isles to play with mango.

She made herself a sandwich and orange juice on the side ,think what will happen next.

"Will i be ok?" "Does that mean I'm lost without her?" "And who is this vanilla kingdom?"

Her mother told stories about far away places , the kingdom of 5 very special heroes , An ancient City full of wizards and a Parfaitdia where she learned magic.

Cherry finished the sandwich , brushed her teeth and went to get change .

she went to her mothers room and saw her body.

she was sad about what they did to her. She picked her up and put her in bed,closed her mothers eyes and left a rose on her chest and wrote on a piece of paper R.I.P .

"May angle and devil cookie take care of you mom , i hope i can see you again soon......."

"........I love you"

She took the stuff she needed, some Clothes, A hair brush , clean undies, Her mothers diary.....

Her mother told her in the letter to take it with her.

She didn't know why but she did put it in her bag.

she also took her plushie of the red dragon she has,Her mothers scarf to remember her in some way And her adventure book where she writes where she has explored.

with all that she has , she Went to the front door and  said her goodbye .

"Goodbye house, goodbye kitchen , goodbye mom"

she closed the door and kept the keys for memories.

She went to find Mango or another Tourist Cookie to take her to this kimgdom.

cherry pretzel went to the docks , There were cookies everywhere , captains and tour boats and cargo boats.

She went around asking for a ride.

"hello sir, can you take me to this kingdom"

"No" said the yough Sailor

"I have my own problems to deal with , like right now i need to wait for a cookie who has this very special thing that SHE needs for her collection of valuables"

"Who is this She your talking about sir and what is the valuable thing?" asked cherry pretzle

"It is none of your bussnies to know and i have no clue what she needs"

"Look kid ,a sailors life is tough when you work for a rich family"

"I cant help you but maybe ask somebody else for a ride"

"Ok, thank you sir"

'No luck, maybe the guy who is wearing a black coat who is sweaping the deck can help'

Cherry Pretzle aproached the cookie , they seemed to sweep the deck with joy.

"Hello sir/ma'am or any other pronounce, can you please tell me how to get to the vanilla kingdom?"

"☆□■○□○□○" said the cookie

"Sorry what did you say?"

"☆○■•●●○☆◇•■○" said the cookie againg

"Can you please wait a moment" said C.P (Cherry pretzel)

She begin to shout

"DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THIS COOKIE NEXT TO ME KNOW WHAT THERE SAYING BECAUSE I DON'T SPEAK THERE LANGUAGE" Said C.P very loudly

"What are ya' doin' mate,waking' around and yelling" said a voice, which sounds like they have an accent

"Sorry sir but i was asking for directions"

"Directions to where?" said the man

(Cherry turned around by side - by side kid from the DOAWK movie .)

ok I'll stop with the goofy stuff

She turned around and saw a man , wearing a captain's coat,has a mustache and has no shirt.

"Sir, why are you not wearing a shirt" said cherry nicely

"It's hot here mate what did ya expect?"

"ok"

"why were you yelling something about my friend here, were you trying to hurt them'?" said the man

"No, just i was asking what they were saying"

The man took his friend and they were whispering about something, CP though she made them upset.

"So you wanna go to the vanilla kingdom eh?" asked the man

"yes , that's correct"

"Why are you going there?"

"i need to go there for something"

ok i think she gave him some sus vibes with that sentence

"Let's make a deal, I'll take you to the kingdom and you help my friend around my ship, deal?"

Cherry was kinda scared but she needs to go there and mango was bussy anyways, She has nothing to lose anywasy.

"Deal" "Great mate"

"Candy diver, please show her where she is going to sleep, this journey will take us 3 days "

3 days, that does not sound too bad for traveling.

"I needed to go there anyways for this council metting thing anyways" said the captain

"Also my name is Captain Caviar cookie, but friends call me Caviar"

"Can i call you caviar, please?"

"hmmm, we will see about that"

"Hoist the sails , the ship is leaving the deck"

"ay eye , Captain"

"I can't hear you!"

"ay eye captain"

"Ohhh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea spongebob Squarpants Cooki-"

"We don't sing that on my ship mate"

"Sorry" said Cherry

so this long journey will begin , i wonder what the kingdom looks like.

--------------------------------------------------------------