Chapter 1 : The beginning of the Adventure

A FEW YEARS LATER

I has been a while since the war has ended, many of cookies din't make it out alive and the few did survive like pretzel cookie and her daughter cherry pretzel.

They lived on tropical soda islands with many fond memories being created , with many swimming at the local beaches , drinking watermelon punch and apple juice with her mother and going to many islands that surrounded the ocean.

One day cherry pretzel's life change forever.

Cherry pretzel POV

It was Friday and i was ready to go and explore the pineapple isles ,but before that i went and eaten breakfast with my mama.

"Good morning mama"

"Good morning sweetie" said mama , she was drinking coffee like usually and was making me eggs and bacon for breakfast.

"What will my little adventurer will do today" ask me mama

"I will go to Mango's house and explore pineapple isle" i responded

"And you will tender the garden"

"Yes i will" said mama

"Also the watermelons you planted are ready for eating"

"Yay" i said

My mama is a gardener , she has many fruits and vegetables that she sells to the locals and there very tasty, she is my favorite person on this isle next to Mango.

"I'm going to Mango's house se ya"

"Did you brush your teeth"

"No"

"And your still in your pajamas"

"Oh, i forgotten that, thanks mama"

She always reminds me what i forgotten to do.

She is so carrying.

After i brushed my teeth and change my clothes i went to the front door.

"Good bye mama, see you later"

"Good bye" said mama

And i went to Mango's house and we went to the pineapple isle's , it was soo much fun , i saw the jungles and even saw the temple where the yellow dragon lived.

It was the afternoon and me and mango said our goodbyes and went home.

I went to my house and knock on the front door.

...........

No response

Maybe mama is at the local beache again,and i waited............it was becoming late so i tried to open the door and it was unlocked.

Mama never unlock's the door when she leaves, she even checks if it's unlocked.

"Mama?"