7

"Get up, we're leaving in an hour," he spoke outside the room, I yawned and pouted as I walked over and opened the door.

"I'm already awake, but good, I need your help," I spoke, grabbing his hand and pulling him into my room. He didn't say a word.

"Okay, do I wear this one, or this one?" I asked, holding up two dressed. His eyes melted into two beans like he was a pike of goo.

"It's really not that hard, katakuri." I huffed at him. He road his eyes. "If it's not that hard, do it yourself," he spoke as he turned and was about to leave. I jumped towards him and hugged him from behind.

"Dont be like that. This is your mom's tea party. So you're responsible for my attire. Don't let me and her downnnn, " I complained. He tensed.

"You're trying to manipulate me," he said as he looked over his shoulder at me. I smiled at him softly. "Is it working?" I asked playfully. He sighed and shook me off of him. Looking at the options, he pointed to the one on the left.

"Thank you, you're so strong and capable. Even womens dresses can't get the better of you, " I replied once again playfully. He hugged me and woke out. "Whatever, just get ready. I'm not being late cause of your incompetence, " he spat as he walked away. I sighed and shut my door. He's hard work...

I took the chosen dress and put it on swiftly. Styling my hair and putting on my jewellery. I looked presentable for royalty. At home here, I usually wear more casual attire with sprinkles of nature and floral designs as a tribute to my homeland.

After I was ready, I quickly left my room and walked downstairs to the living room. Katakuri was in his usual attire. His asthetic was very rough and spikey. It was a nice contrast to me, I enjoyed the difference in us. Like yin and yang.

"I'm ready," I said happily, walking over to the grump man. He sighed and looked at me. He tensed up for a moment before looking away and checking the time. "Were going now, I don't wanna be late," he said with his usual tone. I hummed and waited beside him.

Before we knew it, brulee was standing in the mirror. "Come on, you two," she said with a smile. Which I returned.

"Hey, brulee, looking beautiful as usual," I spoke as I walked over and offered a hug. She sighed and shoved me through the mirror. "Thanks, y/n, but we're in a hurry," She said. Katakuri stepped through and took the lead as we walked through the mirror realm till we found the Palace.

"We are? But aren't we early?" I asked. She nodded and then pointed to katakuri. "We are, but katakuri has to be extra early. He's on security watch, so he can't let anyone sneak past," She explained. I "ohhhh"ed at her and smiled.

"It's not that shocking," he spoke in his normal cold tone. I hummed and caught up to walk beside him. He looked at me and melted again, like he was sooo done with me already. "So you won't be at the tea party? What am I going to do?" I asked. He sighed and pointed at brulee. "Stay with brulee," he spoke. She quickly stumbled over her words, making weird noises.

"Wha n, I, wh, WAIT!! Don't leave YOUR wife with mee, I'm not responsible for her." She spat out with a dead look on her face. "You are now," was all he said in return. She slumped as she walked with a look of distraught.

"I thought you liked her," he added as he looked at his younger sister. She rolls her eyes. "I do, in small amounts," she answered with a huff. Katakuri hummed and waited for her to let us out of the Palace mirror. Once we were out, brulee took me one way while katakuri walked the other, I frowned and watched his as he walked away. I didn't expect him to leave so quickly.

"Wipe that look off your face, you'll live," she said as she held opened a door leading us out into a beautiful area filled with tables and candy decorations. I sighed. "I know I just didn't expect hom to leave so soon," I spoke as I ran my hands through the cute sentient flowers.

"Mama, mama, hello there, brulee, and y/n," spoke big mom as she walked through the big door towards us. "Hello Mama, I've missed you," brulee said happily. Big Mom smiled and stared at me.

"Hello Big Mom, it's nice to see you again," I said calmly with a bow she laughed and smiled at me. "Call me mama dear, you're a memeber of my family now." She replied. Her stare was slightly more intimidating. "Yes, Mama," I said, offering a gentle smile, though my heart was racing.

"Walk with me y/n" She said, I turned to brulee, who nodded at me intensely. "Of course, Mama," I spoke as I stood beside her, and we began to walk around the area.

"You're a very interesting breed, I've been looking everywhere for races to join my home and make it a land of paradise for all. But I did not know your kind existed until short ago. You're beautiful creatures. Its a shame you don't have your wigs out, " She spoke, staring at my back as if they'd magically just pop out. "I've enjoyed your people coming to live here in toto land, but there's a small favour I want to ask of you," She said, her stare almost becoming a glare.

"You see, my family is made up of every race that lives here in toto land, but I don't have any forest people within that, I think you know where this is going," she added.

My heart dropped.

"I'm holding high hopes that you'd deliver me a grandchild, do you understand?" She questioned, her voice stern and commanding. I didn't realise I was holding my breath.

"I.. I understand, Mama, " I replied, almost faint. She smiled. "Mama, Mama, I'm glad. I'm sure you won't disappoint little old me. Look around. I've given you all this, freedom. I only ask for little. I'm glad I had time to chat. Now go along." She said as we stood looking down on wholesale island. "Yes, Mama," I replied hastily as I sped walked back to brulee.

"What did she want y/n?" She asked curiously with a look of surprise.

....

"I.. brulee... I'm in trouble"