37.

AN: Smut warning... skip to next chapter if you'd prefer to give this a miss

Previously (Chapter 34)

"Tommy?"

"Yes, love?"

"You said to me once that we'd only ever do things like this that we were both comfortable with. I've said I want this. But do you?"

He smiled down at her, running his thumbs lightly over nipples, relishing the way her eyes fluttered closed in pleasure, and how she pushed her body harder against his.

"Do I want this?" He whispered into her ear. "More than anything."

------------------------------------------

She felt a wash of excitement wash over her at his words, the thought of what could be to come almost overwhelming her. Tommy slipped the soft fabric of her dress over her shoulders, watching the garment pool on the floor around her feet before he gently turned her round to face him. 

He looked at her in awe, taking his time to take in the beauty of the woman in front of him. The soft blush that coated Coraline's cheeks as she caught him gobsmacked only excited him more. 

"Coraline..." he breathed, reaching a tentative hand to cup her cheek, bringing her face in towards his to kiss her greedily, his other hand moving to caress the soft skin of her breasts. His kiss moved from her lips, his own gently nipping and kissing at her neck, her collar bones, before he lowered himself down to take one of her nipples into his mouth, gently moving his tongue over the sensitive skin. 

She gasped at the sensation, her head moving back slightly, and her eyes closing in delight as she reached for him, running her fingers through his dark hair. "Tommy... oh!" His hands were exploring her further now, running up and down her long, slim legs, his fingers brushing dangerously close to where she was aching for him to touch the most. "Tom, please..."

"Tell me what you want, Cora," his voice was breathy, and as he pressed his body against hers, she could feel how aroused he was.

"I want you, Tommy."

He groaned, peeling himself away from her to undo the buckle on his trousers as she scrambled to remove her panties. "Coraline, have you... is this your..."

"I've had sex before, Tommy," she spoke quietly, wondering how he'd react to the news. She herself had no doubts that she wasn't about to be Tommy's first. 

He nodded, rolling the information around in his mind. He was surprised to find that he didn't have any sort of negative reaction to the news, having expected the roils of jealousy to stir. But his rational side won out - who was he to judge her? He wasn't exactly a virgin himself...

Tommy grinned at her. "So... you know what you like then?" 

"I'm open to new experiences," she teased him, catching his bottom lip playfully in her teeth. 

He groaned with a new-found need for her. "You'll tell me if you want to stop? If I'm going too fast?" He managed to say, as he felt her small hands running over his muscled chest. 

"Yes, Tommy. Likewise?"

"Of course." He moved his hand down to where he knew she'd be aching for him, and slowly inserted one finger into her, relishing the breathy moan she made as she felt him move inside of her. 

It was all Tommy could do to not lose himself at that moment, and take her there and then, his imagination of what she might feel like around him running wild. He gently pressed another finger inside her, and began to move a little more firmly, readying her for him. 

"Tommy..." she whined, her small body squirming beneath his fevered touch. "Tommy, please..." 

He'd managed to rid himself of his trousers and undergarments, and removing his fingers, he lined himself up to enter her completely. 

"You're sure?"

She nodded, her pupils wide and chest heaving. "I need you, Tommy."

He guided himself into her, easing in slowly, and relishing the feel of her, warm and tight around him. Once he'd pushed all the way in, he paused, just for a second, to commit the moment to memory. 

"Fuck," he gasped, as he began to move, pulling his hips back ever so slowly before pushing back into her. Her fingers were digging into his back and her legs wrapped around him as he began to pick up the pace, snapping his hips in an effort to thrust deeper into her. "Fuck, Coraline..." he groaned, unable to get over how amazing she felt around him. 

"God, Tommy..." she responded, "faster..." she begged. He did as she bid, tangling his fingers into her long curls. "Touch me," she gasped suddenly, grabbing his hand and moving it to where she wanted it.

He liked this - his Coraline - confident and knowing of what she wanted, what would make her feel good, and he ran a light finger around the sensitive bundle of nerves she'd lead him to, watching her face in delight as a shudder ran through her body. "Oh fuck..." she hissed.

"You close, Cora?" He moaned a few minutes later, keeping his thrusts fast and firm, his fingers still dancing over her clitoris. 

"Yes... oh fuck..." 

That just about did it for him, and he lost himself in her, giving her the very best that he could give. He came with a roar, emptying himself into her as her tight muscles contracted around him, carrying her through her own orgasm. 

"Fuck, fuck..." he gasped, trying to get his breath back as he slowed down his frantic movements. He stilled, taking in her flushed face beneath his as he kissed her softly on the lips. "You alright, my love?" She nodded, grinning at him, letting out a satisfied sigh. "Oh my darling," he whispered, gently moving a piece of hair from Coraline's forehead as she gazed up at him, smiling. "How I've longed to do this with you."