2. chicha noooooo

'oh

'oh.. i cant move..'

javier thought to himself as he tried to move his own body, also trying his hardest to open his eyes. he had a feeling that he was laying down somewhere on a mattress trying to figure out how he got here.

one minute he was out on the field about to make a score on the opposite team, he remembered exactly what happened.

chucky had passed him the ball, and that's when javier made a run for it, running pass the players on the opposite side who tried to stop him.

passing by the multiple players that tried to catch up with him, he passed by a person, or a woman, he had to take a double take to see if he was seeing things.

but no, when he turned around his heart drop. it was that same painting he saw in that antique store. there she was, wearing a white long dress that seemed to be covered in dirt, hair covering her face and the black scars covering her arms, neck and feet, with a dried up flower behind her ear.

and that's when he got a painful headache, and he guess he passed out and ended up here.

javier was still trying his hardest to wake himself up, hating to be in a sleeping paralysis, but this time, he felt like he has to wake himself up before something bad happens.

then, he felt it. cold fingers touching his leg, the air around him suddenly dropping to cold temperature.

slowly, the cold fingers started rising up his leg. he tried his hardest to move, really tried. he wanted to scream out loud or open his eyes just so he could stop the feeling.

for a second javier felt the hands on this thing stop touching him, he was almost relief, glad that he wouldn't feel what he just went thru and the other half having his heart beating because he knew that thing was still in the room.

the bed he was on suddenly sank, shifting the bed bit. that's when javier started to lose it a bit, he wished he was able to move his body, open an eye, move his mouth or lift a finger.

inside his body, he was in distress, crying and screaming hoping that his body would just wake up, or wake up from the bad dream he was having.

the thing was on top of him and it was slowly making its way up, humming a tune as she straddled him. her voice getting louder and that's when javier knew, this thing was closed up to his face.

"pobrecito, no sabes en lo que te acabas de meter." the thing said, whispering into his ear so sinister. then he felt the things come closer to his neck, feeling a wet patch on his neck.

her tongue dragging up his neck, making its way to his face and taking a long drag.

he shot up from the bed letting out a horrified scream, eyes immediately watering while trying to catch his breath.

"chicha breathe!" he felt a hand on his shoulder but he immediately shook it off him. "no me toques! no me toques!" he yelled out, throwing a tantrum on the bed, closing his eyes shut, too scared to see the face that's been haunting him.

"chicha it's us! it's me memo!" yet javier refused to open his eyes, "no.. leave me alone.. please leave me alone." he croaked as tears spilled out his eyes.

the room went quiet for a bit till he heard someone sigh, "chicha.. you're safe open your eyes.. you're safe." memos soothing calmed javier's racing heart.

taking deep breaths, javier slowly starts to open his eyes back up, vision blurry from his eyes being watery. but when he noticed that it was actually his friends instead of that monster, he couldn't help but tackle the person closest to him into a hug.

"javier?" memo was confused on why his friend was acting this way. "did you have a bad dream?" javier shook his head, "dont want to talk about it."

pushing himself off of his friends chest, his other teammates were staring at him concerned. looking at his surroundings, he noticed that he was in a hospital bed.

"we're in a the hospital?" "chicha you've been asleep for a day now, and we were getting worried when you wouldn't wake back up." chucky said, a sad smile on his lips.

"a day..? a day?!" javier gasped, "yeah?" the team were a bit confused why he was freaking out like that because javier could sleep for days straight when he has the chance.

"so who won?"

"we did, 2-1!" kevin said from the back of the crowd surrounding the bed. a smile spread on javier's face seeing the room lighten up a bit by kevin's words.

the team talked to javier for a bit till he decided to get up from the bed, "i brought you some clothes." memo said from behind him, his backpack was in one of the couches in his room.

walking to get his backpack, he saw the baby chick plushy he bought from the antique store. 'damn, when i get home i need to wash this..' he thought.

picking the backpack up, he walked to the bathroom to change into something that was more comfortable for him.

silently praying that nothing bad would happen to him while he's changing, he didn't even want to look into the mirror, so once he was done putting his basketball shorts on he ran out the bathroom quick.

"chicha, we spoke to the doctor and they said they'll let you go tomorrow.." "so i have to stay here another night?" javier asked a bit frightened of being alone.

"yep, but lucky for you, we're staying here with you." he could almost cry of happiness, and was very close to jumping on edson and kissing him on the cheek since he was the one who came up with the idea of having a sleepover.

"oh edson i'll kiss you right now!" javier cried out while edson was trying to push the shorter one off
of him. "que trais?!" edson groaned unable to get him off.

once everyone has settled in his room, and figuring out where they were going to sleep in his hospital room they put on a show on the tv.

"minions?" "that movie is lame no." everybody was giving suggestions they scrolled thru netflix. "wait- i'm kinda hungry" javier said, "i haven't ate in almost two days."

"right, now that i think about it.. im kinda starving too." alexis said, the others agreeing with him that they were also hungry.

"diego and kevin go get us something from mcdonald's." the two youngest ones got defensive. "every time, why do we always have to go around and get errands?"

"cause you're the youngest, now go!"

after a bit of arguing, they managed to kick diego and kevin out the room so they could get the whole team mcdonalds.

thru out the night, no one seemed to fall asleep, thanks to having such a hyper team.

javier was glad that the team kept his mind away from thinking of the monster, glad that his teammates were here instead of being alone.

"damn chicha, better clean that shit." one teammate pointed out to the keychain in his backpack, the plush was really dirty so it wasn't no surprise that people noticed.

"i know it's dirty, i'll clean it tomorrow."