What to read next...

BAD WOLF

Mani has just turned 18 and has decided to attend college in the city, far away from home, just like many many other 18 year olds. But the difference is that Mani is an omega.

He doesn't want this title of omega. The thought of having his own free will removed, to have his fate decided for him. So he makes the heartbreaking decision to break free from the pack.

But can he really escape from who he is?

****

"You are not my mate. Are you here to trick me like the others?" Teddy's voice is deep and had that thread of anger weaving through it, making Mani instantly retract his hand.

"I promise it's me. Don't tell me you cannot feel it." Mani insists as he dares to reach forwards once again, but the hand doesn't quite make it as Teddy sits up a little.

This is the moment their eyes meet for the first time. Mani sees Teddy's eyes, so big and blue, like sapphires as he becomes transfixed with them, with Teddy taking in Mani's deep brown orbs.

Teddy reaches up a hand to cup Mani's cheek. With Mani finding his eyes closing at the touch. It felt so right, it all felt like it was meant to happen. It felt like fate and Mani knew he should flee. He shouldn't have come here. This was going against the reasons why he had come to live in the human world.

A/N: I have never written a werewolf story before, so this will be lots of fun for me and hopefully a good story too.

And this is also a wattpad only story.

Enjoy

Jojo

🌻

⚠️
This story includes mature and challenging themes within, including,
Sexual content
Discrimination
Violence.

If you are looking for a fluffy fairytale romance, then this may not be the book for you.

 Jojo

🌻