SPECIAL CHAPTER 2: New Year

On 31st of December, New Year's Eve, I reunited with my wife, my daughter and my friends to celebrate the arrival of 2023.

When the 12 bells started, we started eating our 12 grapes (us, Creepypastas celebrate New Year eating grapes, it's part of our culture). My hands were trembling as I grabbed the grapes and put them in my mouth and I chewed and swallowed them.

When we finished...

EVERYONE, INCLUDING ME- Happy New Year!!!!

I hugged my friends and my daughter and I kissed my wife, then we toasted, some of them with champagne, soda and other drinks.

I toasted with some non-alcoholic champagne, the same as my wife. My daughter toasted with some water.

Then, while my daughter went to sleep, the rest of us threw a party.

The next day...

Some of my friends were as drunk as vats, Jill and I were sleeping but from tiredness, we weren't drunk.

JULIETTE- Good morning, mum! Good morning, dad! Happy New Year ^^.

ME- Ugh... happy New Year, my darling...- I told her. And I fell asleep on the couch again by my wife's side.- I love you, Juliette and Jill...- I whispered in my sleep.

Note from the creator (Cris):

Happy New Year 2023, everyone!!! I hope this year is full of successfulness, health and joy.