My personality

Well my personality mainly depends on how I'm feeling. Also it depends on how you treat me if you are nice to me then I'll be nice to you but if you are mean and rude to me then I'll be mean and rude to you. I'm sometimes really moody and grumpy. Sometimes I'm really emotional and sensitive. I can be nice and kind and caring but I can also be really mean and rude and violent sometimes. I am also very protective of people that I care about a lot like my two big sisters on here which is TMNT0890 and Kittymasterofall14. I'm also very protective of my little sister on here too which is Mooshuelove1234. If you ever hurt any of them I will make sure that you'll regret it. Also I can be hotheaded and get angry easily sometimes too since I am a hothead and I do have anger issues and I can't control my temper sometimes. Also I can be kinda shy sometimes too. Also I am also very protective of my friends on here too.
Which is
Jinxgirl4500
bluefirefly10
AubreyLong5
AnyFandomBooks3
MichelleValentine392
mandylaren23
BlueNinja02XO
MayanTheSerpentine
AbyssAnubisAqua13
LIGHTASALIGHT
Belle1421
Mxlsa_x
RyosStoryCorner
JazzmenMoody
Tigercoolyeet10
Tailsthewolf324
NarutoUzamaki_38
LesleyMartinez754
TFSoulBound
AubreyLong6
10Bumblebee01
Marimo26
Haileana
Lucydeveneau
Emo_trashcan20
XcJones
TMNT4Ever749
DexxyDix24
aaliwarrior20
Defuniak
Morales108
IceCreamKitty14

If you hurt any of them and I will make sure that you'll regret it.

Also I can be really sad and depressed sometimes. It's because of some things that I have been through.

Also I can be kinda childish and act like a little sometimes too. And I can be really clingy sometimes too...

I can also be really/kinda sarcastic sometimes too. And I can be kinda a troublemaker sometimes too.

I kinda have a personatily mixed of a yandere and a tsundere.

I can be responsible sometimes but I can also be irresponsible sometimes too.