Health Problems/Issues That I have had or Still Have

These are health problems/issues that I have had or still have.

1)I have both anger depression and suicidal depression.

2)I am a very picky eater and don't like to try new foods that I haven't tried before and my family members sometimes get mad at me about it and get mad at me about how skinny I am and say that I new to gain weight but that's not that easy for me to do every since I was born I have been having problems with gaining weight but apparently some of my family members don't understand that. Ever since I was born I have always had problems with gaining weight.

3)I have had a panic attack before when I was younger.

4)I have short-term memory.

5)I have anger issues.

6)Sometimes when I walk or run a lot my chest starts to hurt and I have a hard time breathing.

7)I have had a spacer put in my mouth when I was 7 or 8.

8)I have to go to the hospital when I was younger because I had red spots all over me for some reason. It was some kind of rash as I still have it.

9)Whenever warm or hot water touches my skin it turns red.

10)When I was only little over a week old I had a fever that was over 100° degrees and I had to go the hospital and I ended up having bronchitis and pneumonia.

11) I get sick all the time and get sick really easily because of what happened to me when I was younger.

12)I might be bipolar or something else but I don't know for sure yet.

13)I have had the stomach flu before.

15)I get stomach aches all the time because I have really sensitive guts. And it depends on what I eat or drink if I have a stomach ache or not.

16)I have sleeping problems.

TMNT0890
Kittymasterofall14