Melody

☠︎

1.0K words... 💬

That day had finally come, that day you told Melody how you felt. It went exactly how you imagined, sitting on the windowsill while watching the sunset. "Melody?" You ask, holding her waist to make sure she doesn't fall. "Yeah?" "I understand if you don't wanna be friends with me after this, but I-I like you. A lot." She turns to face you, now straddling your lap.

With no words exchanged, she kisses your soft lips. You instantly melt into it, holding her waist as she cups your cheeks in her hands. She pulls away, her dark green eyes gazing into yours. "I like you too y/n, I have for a while." She admits, stroking your cheekbones with his thumbs. "Be mine?" "Of course baby."

She leans in for another kiss, this time it was a little deeper. Her tongue slips into your mouth, tasting like fresh tobacco and cherry as it slips around. You do the same to her, she picks up on the tobacco and blueberry on your tongue.

After a while, you both pull away to catch your breath. "I love you y/n." "I love you too Melody." "I guess your dad's probably wondering where we are huh?" "Probably, c'mon, let's go." You take her back out to the bar, holding hands as you walk over to the booth you were at. Of course, Eddie notices.

When you get home, the butterflies in your stomach go ballistic. "So, how'd it go?" Eddie asks, sitting on the couch with you. "Fuckin' amazing." You squeal, burying your face into the pillow as you lay on your stomach. "What happened?" "We kissed!" You kick your legs as you squeal, Eddie finding this rather amusing. "Seriously?" "Twice!" "Was it like a- normal kiss?" "Well, the first one was like a regular kiss, then we uh- we made out."

Eddie seems almost shocked, you were fairly young but tongue kissing isn't that bad, right? "Full on tongue?" "Yes! I could taste the cherry on her." "Alright! I didn't ask for details!" You and Eddie laugh together, still sitting on the couch. "Was it a good kiss though?" "Mhm." "That's cute." Eddie giggles. "I'm gonna go to bed, I might call her." "You do that."

You'd spent almost the entire night talking to Melody across the phone not noticing how late it was. You feel a warm fuzzy feeling when you hear her gentle snores. She was so comfortable with you, that she fell asleep. How adorable. You hang up in complete ecstasy, the way she made you feel was indescribable.

"Y'know it's 3 am, right?" Eddie walks into your bedroom, pyjama pants hung low as he itched his eye. "Yeah, I know." "Go to sleep princess, you need it." "Kay, g'night dad." "Night, I love you." "I love you too." He smiles at your words, shutting the door behind him as he walks off to the bathroom.

Waking up the next day, you feel refreshed, like a newborn baby. You're dating your first girl crush, and you've already kissed. As you crash on the couch and begin to watch shitty cartoons, Eddie walks by. "What're we watching?" He asks, crashing next to you. "Rugrats."

You always adored how your dad didn't care how he looked when he first woke up, one side of his hair would be completely flat and the other side would be practically exploding from his face. "What were you planning on doing today?" "I don't know, probably see Owen." You yawn.

"Ew, go brush your teeth." Eddie commands, getting a whiff of your morning breath. "Only if you brush yours first grandpa." "No, daughter, you first." "Y'know what? I'm gonna eat, then I'll brush 'em." "Oh, and I forgot to say good morning." He giggles, feeling a little silly that a petty argument was more important than saying good morning to his own daughter.

"Good morning, dad. How'd you sleep?" "Good, you? WAIT!" "What?" "I don't even need to ask you that question." "Why?" "Have you forgotten yesterday already? AND technically today since you were up all night talking to your girlfriend!" "Right, good point."

You made yourself a few slices of toast and butter before brushing your teeth and changing. "Dad, I'm gonna go see Owen." "Okay, have fun!" He says, hugging you tightly. "Bye!" You say, walking towards the boy's home to report back to him on the previous day with Melody.

"OWEN!" You yell after inviting yourself in. "SHITTING!" He replies. You let yourself into the bathroom and sat on the floor in front of him. "Hey." "Hi." "So, I took her out to the diner last night." "Really?" "Mhm." "What happened, tell me!" "We kissed!" "Holy shit, no way!"

"Yeah, dude!" "Well, I think we should celebrate." "How?" "Party." "Owen, you're 16, I'm 15, aka minors." "The bouncer doesn't have to know that." "Right, so we...?" "Try and get in with everyone else, then we try and sneak in if that doesn't work." "Okay, alright."

So while waiting for nightfall, you both decided on getting high at the skatepark with Melody. "Ever done with before?" You ask the girl. "No, but I've always wanted to try." "Okay, do it like this." You show her how to inhale properly, patting her back when she begins to cough and gag. "It's okay, you'll get used to it."

"Let me try again, I think I can do it." You pass her the blunt, and you and Owen watch her inhale again. Successfully this time. "Good job!" "Thank you, baby." Melody leans in for a quick kiss, briefly blowing weedy air into your face.

After puff puff passing for a while, you all prepare yourselves for sneaking into the club. "Remember, we're not sixteen." Owen says, trying to get into your high minds. "How old are we then?" You retort. "Eighteen, idiot." "Okay, okay?"

The trio finally reach the bouncer. "C'mon in." He says. "What? Aren't you gonna-" "Thank you!" Owen interrupts you, dragging you all inside. "SHIT, THAT WAS EASY!" You yell over the music. "C'MON, LET'S GET WASTED!" Melody screams.

HIIIIII

hopefully i'll be updating this more often but no promises 🤭

Eddie's childOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara