new story 1

Chapter 1

Saturday afternoon

Riker P.O.V.

I had just finished shopping with my sister. When I got home I took a shower and got ready for my anniversary date night with Keith Just as I left the house, I was in the drive way walking towards my car which was a 2002 jeep, when my phone rang.

Chains – Nick Jones

The text message was from my sister saying , have fun of your anniversary. Don't get pregnant.

I laugh at her text message and started my car to drive to his place. Just when I was pulling out my drive way, my phone rang.

Photograph - Ed Sheeran

After I read his text message to me saying that hes sick. I decided to surprise him. I called his favorite restaurant which was Tai Cuisine , and order chick noodle soup.

Third Pov

When I got out the restaurant with the chick noodle soup, I got in my car and drove to Walgreens to get medicine for him. When I was out of Walgreen, my cousin called me and asked i can help out At Neon light.

After I hung up with her I went straight to his place. When Riker got to his place she parked her car across the street snice he lives at a dead end street.

Riker's P.O.V.

I walked up to his house and used the spare key because I know where he keeps it. I went into the kitchen and put the brown paper bag with the chicken noodle soup and the Walgreens bag on the marvel white kitchen counter table. After I put the medicine and soup on the counter table, I went upstairs to surprise him.

Third Pov

When Riker went upstairs, she heard moans coming from his room, She figure hes moaning in his sleep because he always moans in his sleep. When she open the door, she was shocked to see him banding her best friend in his bed. She got out of the house and cried in her car. When she was done crying , She fixed herself up and went to her Noen Lights to get her mind off him cheating.

CHAPTER 2

Riker POV.

I woke up with a hangover. I looked around and notice that i was in penthouse suit. I started to freak out. Then i remembered everything.

Flash back...

After I help my cousin closed her bar around one in the mourning. I told her I'm going to home. When I got to Hotel Evergreen. When I went inside the hotel . I went to the receptionist and showed her my id. Stacey handed me vip key card and said " enjoy your stay."

Five hours later

I was drunk and I was looking for my room , When I bumped into some one.

The stranger said " Watch where your - Riker what are you going here."

" Who the hell are .. Oh."

Deku said " I'll take you home."

I pulled away and said " I can't. "

End of Flash back..

I got out bed and walked towards the window. When I open the curtain the view of city was great.

That's not my name - The Ting Tings

i looked for my bag.

Deku said " its in the kitchen."

When I was in the kitchen, I found my purse on the marvel countertop and opened it.

Third P.O.V.

The text read from Jenna said " Lets go shopping."

After I read the text from Jenna

I threw my phone because i was piss off at her.

I threw my phone and Deku caught it snice he is a werewolf with good reflexes.

Deku said " what did the phone did to you. " while handing me my phone back. After he turned on the coffee machine , I said " nice suit."

He sigh and said " get out here, unless you want to be a striper at my hotel."

I got my purse and handed him the Vip room key card and said " can I have an Advil this hangover is killing me."

He tossed me a gum pack Advil and said " your welcome."

After I left the hotel, I texted my boyfriend snice he likes to jog in the morning.

I text texted Jen.