secret life ch 8

Chapter 8 Reborn & Cursed

At Attaway hospital in the waiting room...

Riker was pacing back and forth. Ashley said " Stop pacing."

Seth said " everything will be fine."

Riker said " how can you say that. Your brother is in there because of - her eyes went wide because her boyfriend is call her.

Riker's P.OV.

When I got to the hospital freaking when the EMS brang him in the operation room. I was pacing back and forth. My sister said " Stop pacing."

Her boyfriend Seth who is his brother said " everything will be fine."

I said " how can you say that. Your brother is in there because of - a notification popped up Infront of my face saying that my boyfriend was calling her. ( she is a cyborg snice the death accident. )

I touched my wrist and said " I need some air."

I walked out of the hospital and sat on the bench. After i hit the ignore button my phone, I was about to shut off my phone when a notification popped up Infront of my face from Kenzo saying he lost a lot of blood. Donate some of your blood so you can save him.

Jake P.O.V.

I woke up in a field. I started to walking when someone said "it's not your time to die. yet."

I turned around and saw Death holding a scythe. I said " Am I dead ?

" no because as we speak Riker is giving some blood to save you.

I gave him a confused look. He said " I'm hybrid. And I own Riker a favor. When you wake up, Say 07734 4311."

After He injected me, I said " what did you ...

* Zombie / werewolf - zombwolf curse

zombie werewolf curse - He or she is cruse until they die again. Turns in a zombie werewolf from sundown to midnight. Eat only brains of animal. If they have human blood they will eat the whole human alive.

Third P.O.V.

After Death explain that Riker is saving Jake with her blood and that he is cursed. Jake was about to say something when Death inject him with something and then said " When you meet Riker tell her 4311 esruc flowbmz. ( esruc flowbmz - zombwolf curse ) and flicked his forhead darkness took over and Jake woke up in the hospital.