For fun

November 30th - 2:30 AM

During the winter the early mornings feel like late nights. She got in her car at around 2:30 AM this morning instead of the usual 4:00 AM. I wonder where she's going. Work doesn't start till 4:30 AM.

She's a sweet girl , goes to church , wears a cross. I find it quite funny she wears a cross thinking it'll protect her. Humans have made up a story of a magical man thinking he died for their sins and he'll protect them. I'm feeling tired today, I think I'll kill her some other time.

December 10th - 8:00 PM

I have to say, I hope Eve isn't as hard to kill as Adam. Boy he gave me a fight. A part of me likes that they resist , makes me feel strong. But eventually they all succumb.

It's partly Adam's fault too. Either I would've killed him or the drug addiction. It gets boring sometimes so I like to spice things up from time to time. I thought it would be funny if Adam's body was hanging off a bridge upside down. It gets boring so I like to spice things up.

December 24th - 5:00 PM

What's a better day to kill a Christian than on Christmas Eve. A early Christmas present for me, yay!

I was going to kill her on Christmas but I'm busy that day.

I was surprised Eve put up a fight , she's strong for a small girl but oh well, I guess I should say she was strong for a small girl. But hey In my defence I made it look like an accident. Except with Adam of course, I had fun with that.

Also thought it would be funny to kill a Adam and Eve, get it ? Like from the bible.

Her family will be asking , why did god do this ? To that I answer because I can .

Why did you humans assume god is supposed to be good? Do you humans really think you're at the Center of my attention. I didn't even know I created you. I created trillions of galaxies and you think I care about human ? You are fools.

I came across earth and thought I should fuck around a little bit before I leave.

Sings a thousand hymns and light a million candles , I don't care. I never told you to do that, that's all on you. But oh well, my time on earth was fun.