Where it all started

"egasseM sdrawkcaB! egasseM sdrawkcaB! egasseM sdrawkcaB

e̷͔̭̐́̃́̍̓̒͜g̴̢̢̢̛͈͈͇̺̺͔̩͗͒ͅȧ̴̡̡̦̜̩͚̐̅̓͜s̵̱̖̈́̔̓͋̀̾̔̓̂̆̄̉̂͂̕ś̴͇̦̣̰͓͔̮̖͊͆̒ĕ̵̛̛̜̳͉̜̻̰͙̝͕̀̑̅̔͌͗͋͛̀̐Ṁ̸̧̝̝̰̞̫̤̒̄̌͌̅͆̉͂ͅ ̶̨̜̹̱̭̲͗̆̈́͗͑̔̍͘͠͝s̴̙̱̻̫̜̺̱͍̓̄̿̈́̇̃͜ͅd̴̨̢̠̣̲̗̀̆̀̊̾̄̈̈̀͋̋̐͘r̵̢͎͍̱̯̰̪͖͕̖͍̗̩̔̑̏̐̑͒͋͘ą̴̡̛̟͈̬͔̞̰̹̝͔͖͕̔̅͐̍̃́̔͒͑̊̈́̑́͜ͅẉ̵̛̜̦̳̰̝̱̬̺̞̰̤̼͛͛̆̄̈́̓̄͊͘̚͘k̸̨̢̡͍̝̗̼̯̭̭̪͎̫͂́̾͗̾̈́̆̐̎̉͒̔̿͜͝͝ͅc̴̥̫͕̤̗̮̣̣̬̱͇̃͛͌̆͛â̸̧̛̦̜̦̝̖͑̋̓͌̚B̴̮͗̍̄̀

Huh...?"

The creature in front of me. A strange yellow triangle.

"Yellow!"

"Wha- W-Who are you!?" I said putting up my fist.

"Names Bill! Bill Cipher!" He said happily.

"And you're Airi Momoi, right?" He pointed.

"How did you know-"

"I know everything sweetheart." He straightened his tie.

"So what is a pretty girl like you doing summoning me? You seem to have an ideal life. Rich, Idol, popular, good grades, what do you want? Don't you have enough?" He leaned on his cane.

"Umm... Well, my group seems to be falling apart ever since Shizuku was murdered. I cried over it for days..." I looked down and rubbed my arm.

"Don't worry, sweetcakes! I have an idea! How about this, we make a deal where I can make you guys happy again! Almost like Shizuku never died?" He said.

"Umm... I guess..." I was still pouted.

"Good! Put 'er there!" He stuck out his hand, which was now on fire.

"HELL NO, I'M NOT SHAKING FIRE!" I screamed.

"Don't worry, it can't kill you, hurt you, or spread to you." He said smiling.

I just nodded my head and held his hand.

"It's a deal. From now till the end of time."

Shaking the hand. I automatically feel like I made a mistake.

And now I know,

I did.