Chapter 10: Zoe

(A/n: Listen to the song above while reading its so good ♫꒰・‿・๑꒱)

Zoe's P.O.V .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

"When you hear the signal come to this exact spot I'll be waiting here" Callum announced, turning his head to see me in the backseat.

"Mmhm," I say as I step out of the black car. My ankle slightly twists the wrong way but I catch myself.

These heels

I'm freezing, probably because of my poor choice of clothing. I'm wearing a black dress. It has a high waist which did a good job of making me look older and taller than I actually am. It has a slit on the left side exposing my bare leg.

My legs are cold.

My hair is down since I need it to cover my earpiece. I decided to wear a lot of makeup to make me look more mature. Which my mom did for me. I blink a couple of times since I am wearing blue contacts to make me look different.

This is so uncomfortable but I'm excited

I take a deep breath before walking into the bar.

"ID" a tall man dressed in black questions me.

I mutter something into the bouncer's ear. He nods and opens the gate allowing me to walk in. The smell of alcohol fills my nose.

Disgusting

The bar is loud

The bar is loud. VERY loud. The music is blasting to the point that the ground is shaking. The DJ raises the volume louder and louder by the minute. The lights are also blinding. I continue walking. I could feel the eyes of old men checking me out.

"What is a young woman doing all alone in such a bar," an old man smirks as he places his arm around my waist. "Haven't seen you around this bar before" he continues.

His breath reeks of alcohol

I look at his hand on my waist and notice him wearing a simple golden ring.

This man is f*cking married.

I smile at him trying to keep my composure as I try not to throw up. "Maybe I am, pardon I need to go to the bathroom," I shift away from his grip.

"I'll be waiting" he winked

EW EW EW

The man turns around and heads back towards the bar section looking for his next "victim"

Okay, Zoe, come on, you came here to do something hurry up and stop getting distracted.

I try to make my way to the VIP room door avoiding the drunk men who can not even walk straight. I smile when I see the stairs leading up to the room. I walk up the stairs praying I don't slip with my heels on. The VIP room is directly on top of the bar area. Two "guards" greet me at the door.