Chapter 11: Zoe pt 2

(A/n: this song is so good, listen to it while reading. ~enjoy)

Zoe's P.O.V .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

A glass object slams into the door from the inside causing glass to shatter into little bits. The glass shards escaping from the bottom of the door. A red liquid starts to seep underneath the door.

Is that red wine? Or... blood?

"Mark, get your gun ready." the other guy says. He grabs his gun with one hand and the door handle with the other, ready to barge in.

"We can handle this Lily, you run away, this is some dangerous stuff we'll hang out after," Mark says smirking as he places his finger over the trigger of the gun.

I panic, this is where being experienced would've come in handy. Wait, I have my "trump card", but it's just a knife. Ahhhhhh why didn't Maverick give me a gun, this is so unfair!

I pull out the pocket knife and flick it open. Then I quickly run up to Mark since he is the one holding the doorknob and has his back turned to me.

"AUGH" he falls to the floor.

OMG OMG I just stabbed him. That was kinda cool. My mother would be proud.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" He yells as he grabs his leg and squats down. He looks up to see Logan but squints as if his vision suddenly got worse.

"You b*tch " Mark groans as his head falls forward and his grip loosens from the gun.

He's unconscious? It's only a stab wound though?

I react quickly without really thinking and kick the gun away from Mark. I look up to see Logan furious and pissed. He aims his gun directly at me. I duck as I run forward. I slam my forearm against the gun redirecting it.

AUGH that's gonna leave a mark.

The gun goes off.

*BANG*

Flashback

"And one last this is to everyone especially Zoe make sure nobody fires a gun and if you have to make sure it's silent or else everything will end up in pure chaos" Maverick states looking directly at me.

"Also Zoe, just because I know how irrational you are I'm not giving you a gun, I'll give you something a little less dangerous after this meeting ends." Maverick smirks

"What why? That's not fair!" I say as I hear Callum laughing in the back.

"If I do then you'll use it, it's as simple as that. Like I said I DON'T want any guns firing tomorrow," he says sternly.

End of flashback

Maervick is going to kill me. He didn't even give me a gun and somehow I still ended up having one be fired. And now my arm is broken. THANK GOD that gun had a silencer. It only made the sound of a wine bottle being opened.

Logan's eyes widen. We both look in the same direction. Still sitting on the floor, Mark is lying unconscious with blood pooling over his other leg. His face turns paler as the blood is pooling more and more by the second.

Well, that's where the bullet went.

I notice that logan is still zoned out staring at Mark so I take this opportunity to kick him straight under his chin. Kicking someone under their chin is ideal so they can be knocked unconscious even if it isn't that strong of a hit. He starts to fall forward his eyes closing.

Wow, that was pretty easy. I guess I'm just that strong. I say this as my left arm is dangling by my side, I can already feel the pain creeping up my forearm.

Right as he is falling to the floor, his eyes flutter open and he quickly kneels down to grab the gun he was previously holding. He tries to fire but the bullet gets stuck in the gun.

The panic panic panic panic panic panic panic

I try to get close but he keeps trying to slam his gun at me as he tries to remove the bullet that is stuck.

I can't get close to what am I supposed to do! Wait I have a dumb idea but it's gonna hurt. Hope the adrenaline stops me from feeling the pain

I get close and he slams the gun against the same arm that I used to redirect the gun last time... I let myself fall on the floor. I hear my left heel snap at the sudden force.

"Oh poor thing do you need a hand?" he smirks as he points the gun at my forehead.

"Any last words?" he laughs. "How can you manage to be so annoying and somehow be able to hurt Mark over there." he smirks again.

"First of all it was YOU who shot him, second that's the most cliche thing you could've said, and third-" I pause as I smile and shove a middle finger into his face and before he can react I grab the gun top with my right hand and pull it closer to me forcing him to lean forward and shove my knife into his stomach with my left hand. A shockwave goes down my spine as my left-hand hurts in pain.

He falls to his knees grabbing the knife. The gun falls beside him. He looks at me as his eyes are squinting and finally passes out. At this point, I can clearly tell that this pocket knife is laced with some type of poison. I stand up and grab the gun from the floor. I tear the bottom of my black dress and use the cloth to wrap up my arm to hopefully hold it in place.

This is going so against the plan I'm gonna get in so much trouble.

I slam the door open to see Alex with a bloody nose hitting another man with the leg of a chair. Carmen is choking another man against the wall.

What the hell is going on? Why is nobody using their guns??