Chapter 1 - A New Prophecy, great

Hello everyone! Real quick, all rights to the Characters goes to the Authors: J.K. Rowling and Rick Riordan.
There will be very minor spoilers from TOA, and spoilers from HOO.
Spoilers from all the books in Harry Potter ig.
🤷

(I do not own HP or PJO)

Nico POV:

Will, Percy, Annabeth and I were training when Chiron trotted over to us with a troubled face. Uh oh, that's not going to be good. I thought as we paused and waited.

"Children, I regret to inform you.. there is a new prophecy." Chiron said carefully. 

"What?!" Percy yells immediately. "Why can't we just be left alone!?" He swings his sword around and Annabeth has to duck to avoid it.

"I am quite sorry, but you will need to hear it." Chiron says, and gestures to the Big House. 

Once they were inside, they see Rachel sitting at the table with a concerned face. Her gaze is fixated on me, which makes me feel a little awkward.

"Rachel, my dear, would you repeat the prophecy?" Chiron ask. Rachel nods and takes a breath. 

She begins: "The Ghost King travels alone.

to a Magic School far from home. 

To find a trio made of gold.

The Sun and Sea will come when foretold.

And help stop the Dark Lords closing hold."

Everyone had turned to me at the first line, I cringed internally at the attention. Percy looks queasy. "Nico has to go to a magic school?" He starts. "And how far away is far?"

"Why does Nico have to go alone?" Will says, concerned. "Why not the regular three?"

It happened to be at that moment that my father summoned me. 

I barely had time to hear yelps of surprise before I was sucked into the shadows and spit out in Hades's throne room. I looked up to see Hades and Persephone, my step-mother, and another god I didn't recognize.

"Son," Hades started. "Hecate has a job for you." Hecate, that is the goddess. I think glancing at her. This must be the quest. Hades waves for he to explain.

"My dear child, I have a pet world from my descendants. You see, some of my descendants inherited my magic, and it was passed down through generation to create an entire species of what they call Wizards." Hecate says. "Recently, a wizard named Tom Riddle has risen from the dead and wants to take over the wizarding world. You are to be sent there to stop this man from accomplishing this." I nod, it is forbidden to cheat death at all. I wonder how this man did it.

Hades glares at Hecate and says, "I would've had different demigods, but Hecate here has said that you and only you are to complete this quest." I almost smile at that. Hades sighs and looks back at me. 

"You are to leave in two days time, I have already sent Jules Albert to pack your things. It is a boarding school you're going to, Hogwarts, I believe, so you will be going to Diagon Alley to collect your supplies." He squints at me before continuing. "If anyone asks, you are a pure blood transfer from america. And when you get to Gringotts, a bank in the world, do not be surprised by the goblins. They work for me." I nod once again.

Hades nods at me and I feel myself sink into the shadows.

When I open my eyes again, I am back in the Big House with everyone. "Nico!" Will immediately yells. "Where did you go just now?" I blink.

"My father summoned me." I explain. "I will leave in two days to go to.. Hogwarts."

Percy laughs. "Hogwarts? What kind of name is that?" I shrug. 

"It's a school. For wizards, I guess." I say dismissively as I head to the door. "Now if you excuse me, I need to pack."

<^>

"Do you have Unicorn draught?" Will asks me the 800th time.

"Yes." I sigh. Me and Will are at the edge of camp half-blood, with Jules Albert in his car. Will looks me in the eyes and hugs me tight.

"Remember-" He starts.

"Do not do underworldly magic unless absolutely necessary." I finished with a smirk. "Ill be fine, sunshine."I pull away and give him a quick kiss on the cheek before grabbing my bag. Will gives me a rueful look.

"IM me the second you can, okay?" He says.

"I will, now see you later." I respond and get in the car.

<^>

We approach a brick wall and park the car. I glance confused at my chauffeur, but he and the car have already disappeared. I sighed and walked up to the wall and laid my hand on it. 

"Are you the new student?" A voice behind me says. I turn and see a girl my age, blonde hair and a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Are you talking about Hogwarts?" I reply cautiously. She smiles and nods before walking up and pressing a few bricks in a pattern. The wall opens and reveals a long alleyway with shops.

"Would you like to get the supplies with me?" The girl said. I shrug, and she grabs my hand and pulls me forward. "I am Luna, by the way."

"Nico, Nico Di Angelo." I say.

We go to a shop called Ollivanders Wand Shop first. Hm, I wonder what they sell here. I think sarcastically. Luna turns to me.

"Since your new, I assume you need a wand?" She asks. I nod and she pulls me inside. There was an old man there, and he looked at me with surprise for less than a moment.

We try a few wands before he hands me a very dark looking wand. I wave it and the shadows seem to straighten themselves from how wiggly they were before. The old man nods and takes it out of my hand for a moment. "Yes, Aspen wood, thestral hair core. Flimsy. 12 inches. Dipped in the river styx."

They know about the river styx? Alright. I take the wand and pay for it before turning to Luna.

"Now we get books!" She says and pulls me away. When we enter the book store, I immediately notice how many people there are. Three kids my age, four adults, and the bookstore attendants. I sigh internally when I realize that I will have to actually socialize with people this quest.

This was going to be a long year.

<^> To Be Continued

(1k words)

Heyyyyy

Bye