Chapter 9 - Discovery

(Disclaimer: I do not own PJO or HP)

(Suggestive words and moments || making out|| smut? Idk)

<^> Nico POV:

"Son."

I open my eyes and realize I'm in my father's throne room. I look up at see my step-mother sitting on her throne by my father.

"Father." I say. "What do you need?"

"Hecate has told me the Dark Lord is progressing in his healing time." Hades says. "You must be ready for when he attacks." I nod. Hades sighs. "Then goodbye."

I woke up in my Slytherin room. Will was cuddling with me, I could feel his breathing on my shoulder. I turn my head to look at him, his head resting in the nook of one of my shoulders. His long golden lashes twitched as he slept, mouth slightly open. Cute. I think as Will nuzzles my neck. He lets out a soft sigh and holds me a little tighter.

Taking his hand, I rub circles around his palm. His hands were soft, probably because he is a doctor, he has to have clean hands. It's nice whatever the case.

"Nico?" Will says. I blush, his morning voice does that to me. It was deeper than usual, but at the same time higher, and a little raspy. Yes, call me a simp, I don't care. "Mhm.. Is it morning?" He says. I calm myself down and watch Will start glowing slightly. With the window being right next to my bed, and having drapes for privacy, it created a soft, golden glow. Perfect for morning.

"Yeah," I respond. "How did you sleep?" Will smiles at and kisses my cheek. A warmth settles where he kissed, and I sighed.

"Good." He states. "Especially now that I get to sleep with this really amazing boy."

"Oh?" I say with a teasing smile. "What boy?" Will smirks at me.

"You wouldn't know him, he's out of your league. He's pretty much the best person I've ever met." Will says with a wave. I roll my eyes and turn so I was facing the son of the Sun.

"Really." I say. I push Will against the wall, since it was next to the bed. The blonde boy looks shocked for a second, a red shade of blush starting to cover his face. "Well, tell me more about this boy." Will's face shades darker.

"Um- well- He's super hot." He starts. I smirk at him seductively. "And he's really nice." I quirk my eyebrow at him.

"Mhm." I say. I look down at Will's lips and lick my own. "If only the boy was me."

Will smiles nervously. His face is so red he looks like he has a severe burn. I touch Will's face with my hand and kiss his cheek. Then the other one. Then his nose. Then his forehead. Finally, I softly kiss his lips.

I back away after a moment. Will stares at me for a moment.

"Nico." He says.
"Will." I say.

The boy kisses me again and I smile against his lips. I put my arms over his shoulders and laugh lightly. Slowly, Will's kisses make their way from my mouth down my neck.

He kisses the place right where my neck meets my shoulder, and I make a sound that if Draco heard me, Will would be dead.

(GODS HELP ME I'VE NEVER WRITING THIS KINDA THING BEFORE)

He kisses my nose and I snuggle into him. "Nico, I L-O-V-E Y-O-U." Will says, spelling the words. I giggle a little. Will yawns. "Well, this is all I can do this earlier." He says dramatically. I sigh contently.

"Alright. I'm going back to sleep." I say. Will frowns, but I put my head down and close my eyes. I drift off slowly, feeling the warmth of Will's body covering me.