Arch and Mint 1

A/n: take this any way you want i dont really care but i had this idea for a while. Takes place a bit after Kiloto the Minoto pt 2
Just know its gonna be written differently, like the dialoge isnt gonna be the same as the episode

A while after everyone dead got recovered, they went to mind their own business until all of the votes were tallied up. Most didn't get too traumatized by getting brutally murdered, but one friendship, was on the verge of breaking.

  "MINT, SNAP OUT OF IT!" Mint rolled his eyes at the sentence. "WHAT HAPPENED TO US BEING BEST FRIENDS FOREVER?!" "Again Arch, that is a childish thing to say. And you were never my friend. I..." He stopped. To Arch, it seemed like he was trying to remember something. There was something there. Their friendship never completely disappeared. "Mint... what happened to you?" Arch said in a quiet tone, which was a surprise to Mint because he was always irritatingly loud. "Nothing happened. I've just decided to move on from my, childish acts back then." Arch's expression went from disappointed, to pissed off. "MINT! IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN THAT LONG! IT'S LITERALLY BEEN 10 HOURS NOT A DECADE." Arch wasn't feeling anger though. He wasn't mad at Mint. He knew something was wrong. Something happened. This wasn't the Mint he knew. This wasn't his Mint. "Arch, I don't know what is angering you, but altering this attitude would most possibly be for the best."
       Was he always just his acquaintance? Did Mint even want to be is friend anymore? They were supposed to be best friends. Best friends forever. And Arch wasn't going to let that go. He was going to make Mint remember him. Somehow. They sat in silence for a few moments, before Arch opened his mouth to speak. "Hey Mint...?", he started. Mint turned to look at him in slight curiosity. "...Do you want to go get some, ice cream or something?" Arch hoped he would accept. This what he and his Mint did the first time they went to hang out. Mint hesitated, not knowing what Arch had planned for him. "Okay. I'll come along." Arch's mouth slowly curved up into a smile. "Alright! Let's go!" Arch said with happiness in his voice. "Just, let's go around the forest," Mint stated. "I hate wood." Arch altered his view to Mint as they walked together. "Whatever you say, Mint." Arch remembered what happened with his Mint the first time they got ice cream. "Whatever you say."

A/n: Ok i did NOT work very hard on this. It sounded better in my head but whatever this is my object terror though dump. So yeah