1 Comic Book, 1 Educational Book, 1 Fantasy Book Helps 3 Romances

A/N: This was a originally supposed to be just Dron cause I have listened to way to many Fanatical Fics episodes but then it went on to be more and I slowly lost my will to think while writing this. But not in a bad way, just like "Fuck me I just want to be done with this shit already why does it have to be longer" type of way. Does that make sense? Like you are writing a school essay and your brains suddenly just turns off and you feel like you aren't think and that your eyes are glazed over. That is what this did to me. But like in a good way? Maybe? Can you tell? Please let me know. What am I asking this? With the way I ended it you can fucking tell. I blame Fanactical Fics And Where To Find Them also I got the idea from there. Also back from break baby!

Ron's POV

All Ron wanted to do was go to Diagon Alley with the hard-earned money that he worked restlessly for in the twin's joke shop over the winter break (that he totally did not beg for them to let him do even allowing them to pay him less than the average employee) to get the newest addition in the Maven Muggle. But Molly would not let Ron unless he helped set up for his siblings to come over which then turned into him being stuck listening to his siblings talk and coming over with their partners. Ron, though he loved his siblings and their partners, just wanted the new comic book so he can binge-read the whole 10 comic books in the series so Ron can get new theories for the next issue. Then read the entire extended universe because the first series had these muggle characters writing a comic book about a wizard and then it turns out they are wizards and accidentally became real. Then there are 2 spin-off comics, one standalone and one that 2 comics that the 2 wizard boys made (did not come to life). Then there is another one called Maven Muggle where they write about the muggle sidekick to Merlin. The boys in each comic, you got a little update about their lives and what they are up to which Ron thought was really sweet.

Ron had fallen in love with these comics when he was 10 (with the original one about the wizard and then Maven Muggle) and he has followed these series for so long that he just can't stop. He is not ashamed (kinda) to say that the last couple of them Ron cried over them cause he was certain that was the last one then turns out it wasn't.

All in all, Ron had 50 comics all of them by Day Mason (the author). So he did not want to be sitting there listening to Sirius and Remus (who always come along with Harry for the holidays since 5th year) talk about their days in Hogwarts when Hermione randomly speaks up.

"Hey, Ron don't you like, oh what are they called? Maven Muggle comics? I think that is the name. Anyway, didn't the recent issue come out like today?" Hermione asks looking up from the book that she just finished just looking at it with an expression that says "I need the next one." Ron was 99% sure that it was about the history of the founders of Hogwarts and the second edition came out recently.

"Yes, I do."

"Hey, Molly, is it okay if Ron and I go to Diagon Alley? It seems like we both have something we need to get there." Hermione asks, giving her best "please I am such a good child nothing will go wrong." Look.

Molly looks at Hermione to Ron looking like she is actually considering it but then shakes her head. "Oh, I don't know. You guys would just be leaving Harry all by himself here." Molly says looking at Hermione apologetically. "I don't think that would be very fair to him.

"Oh, Mrs. Weasley, if they really want to go I wouldn't mind tagging along with them," Harry, who had apparently been listening to the conversation the whole time, says. "That is if it is okay with Padfoot and Moony," Harry says looking at his godparents.

"I don't see a problem with that," Sirius says and Remus nodded along with him. "As long as you guys come back in an hour I don't see a problem with it," Remus spoke up after Sirius.