3 Kisses Then Becomes 1 Friendship

All Hermoine wanted to have a wonderful holiday. Was that just too much to ask for the universe? Was it just too much to ask to just have fun with her friends? Apparently so, since she was now stuck under the mistletoe with Draco Fucking Malfoy. All Hermoine wanted to do was die and Malfoy looked like it too.

"Think we could get away with just a kiss on the cheek?" Hermoine asks and Malfoy just sneered in response.

"I would rather stay here for the rest of my life than have been kissed by a mudblood." Malfoy sneers looking at Hermione with absolute disgust. For the first and only time, Hermione had to agree with the ferret.

"I would also rather die than have to kiss you but seeing as I don't want you to be my only company when I die or live near you for an extended period," Hermoine says giving a quick kiss cheek to Malfoy that made her want to gag and vomit. Malfoy lost all color from his face (which wasn't a lot) and looked like he was about to be sick. Hermoine tried to leave, but that damn enchanted mistletoe wouldn't let her. "Well, looks like we are going to have to do this the old fashion way," Hermoine said and kissed Malfoy who somehow lost even more color from his face.

So Hermoine ran away to go to the common room and maybe go up to her dorm room and wash her mouth out with soap but fate had other plans for Hermoine. Since she was caught under ANOTHER mistletoe. This time it was with Lavender Brown.

"Oh well, this is unexpected. Though my horoscope said something weird would happen today. I guess that would be your Hermoine." Lavender said and Hermoine wanted to say that there is no science or fact that backed them up. But she just wanted to curl up with a brilliant book and fall asleep with Crookshanks on her back. So she didn't hesitate to kiss the girl in front of her. Once they broke apart which was rather quick since Hermoine did not want to prolong. "Wow, there Hermoine. I got a girlfriend." Lavender joked but Hermoine was already gone. She really wanted to get to the common room or the dorm room and ignore everything that happened.

Besides, she doesn't want to kiss anyone! She never has. All she wants is to have great friends. No relationship in a romantic or sexual sense. So this was honestly slowly killing her. Is that too much to ask for? Apparently it is because right before she could get to Gryffindor Tower she got caught. Fucking again. This time though it was this Slytherin boy that usually was just quiet during class and didn't bring attention to himself. Hermione could not remember his name.

"Oh, Merlin not again." Hermione groans and the boy laughs at her.

"Trust me, I understand that. I hate when people let loose the mistletoes to get their crush to kiss them but then it just brings hell to all of us who don't have any desire to kiss anyone." He said sounding as exasperated has Hermione felt.

"This may sound weird but what is your name? I don't think I have ever heard it." Hermione asks enjoying the conversion if she ignored the circumstances that had gotten them there.

"Joseph. Want to go hide in the library with me after this." Joseph waves his hands around after saying "this". "Madame Prince has somehow stopped them from getting in there. Everyone that hates this with a bigger fury than normal practically lives there."

"You know. That makes a lot more sense. Thank you for letting me know. I mean I practically live there already but now I just might set up a bed." Hermione says and Joseph snorts.

"I think just about everyone there also practically lives there." They both laughed and there was a nice silence.

"Well, I guess we need to get this over with shall we?" Hermione says. "Not that I wouldn't mind being stuck with you. You seem like someone that would enjoy my ramblings about random subjects and have some of your own."

"Now you are speaking a language I like." Joseph laughs and then kisses Hermione. This one had to be the least worse since they were both on the same page.

"So, shall we go hide in the library and pray that we or either of us get stuck under one of those damn things." Joseph says and he and Hermione start heading to the library.