Chapter 1:💔

Agnst karlnapity

Q.POV.

Me and Karl were fighting over something gosh why? I never did anything to do with what he just said.

"You killed me and now you say you love me. What is wrong with you" Karl said now yelling at me.

"Listen all I remember is that you killed me and I don't know who you are." What he does not know who I am, I'm his fiance.

"Karl it's me y-your fiance how can you not remember me" I said trying not to cry on what he just said, it breaks my heart how he can't remember me.

"Fiance what do you mean the only fiance I have is Sapnap not you you murderer. So just get out of my face." Of course he can remember Sapnap. They never thought of me never did they.

"Fine here are your stupid Ring's have them back and never come back begging me to be with you again." I thow the ring's at Karl and Sapnap as I feel tears falling down my face.

"Wait quackity your not serious about this are you. Your not actually going to leave us are you love." Sapnap said as I stat to leave the place they built together without me, just them.

"Love I'm no love to you. You guys never thought of me and yes I'm leaving for good so just don't follow me. Just stay in your stupid place you call home and get over me." I said now with too much tears falling down, but they can't see because it's raining.

"No no we can work this out can't we right Karl. Please don't leave quackity I love you. You can leave us." Sapnap was now trying to convince me to go back to them just for them to forget about me like they did now. What's the point of your just going to get you heart broken again.

"Sapnap no I'm never going to work things out with this murderer. Just get over it, come on. Just let him leave I don't what to see his face again and never again." I can see Sapnap trying to hold his tears in as I look back to see them one more time. Then Karl just starts walking away from me. Sapnap follows him, like nothing ever happened here. So I just start to leave out of this stupid kingdom crying.

After some time of walking witch was just very little I started to run still crying. Gosh I'm going to miss everything we did together cuddling, baking, playing around. Everything was now gone in just very little time, why was life cruel to me. First Shlatt and now Karl and Sapnap. Just why? Why me? Why only me? Is this life now because if it is then I'm never falling in love again. It will just break your heart again.

Some time after running. I was very tired so I took a break from running and sat down next to a tree just to think about what to do now with life. With now having a county to run and having to deal with Wilbur, and trying to get Tommy to join Las Navada.

No one's P.O.V

Quackity got up and started to walk back to his house and to take care of his country. His vision was a little blurry because of all the crying he did. Once in Las Navada he wanted to go home but instead went to the bar. Just to take the pain away from just getting heart broken. So he went in just too d take a couple shots or did he.

Hopefully you guys enjoy this part have a wonderful day/night and make sure to eat and drink water. You guys are all amazing and don't let any negative thought in your mind. Ty for reading