Chapter 2: Bar

The playlist is in Spanish but the songs are good hope you enjoy this part of the story and song. Also, sorry for posting late I get very busy with thing. Has very little ⚠️ if you don't know what it mean pls read the first page. Ty for you support.

Q P.O.V

As I enter the bar witch I mostly never go to because I can have my own bar at my house, but I'm too lazy to walk that far. So I just came here and probably shouldn't be here but who is here to stop me. Wow never did I think it was like this, people making out with the dancers, bathrooms were filled with people, the smell of beer, and just everything inside this place.

I go to the VIP membership area because I am the owner of this place. The VIP area is quite nice it's different from the other side but it's nice. The place has dim lighting but you can still see, nice bedroom to do the  thing with you dancer of choice, your own sever, and of course the fancy table.

"Hello can I get you any drink sir" as the waiter comes to take my order.

"Ya hmm can I get the finest drink you have with the finest vadka you have pls" I see him writing down what I just said.

"All right your older will be here shortly sir. How would you like to pay with cash or credit."

"Please I don't need to pay I'm the owner I can get you fired so hurry."

"Yes sir but first can I see your ID"

"Ya ya here you go now hurry."

" Yes Mr.Quackity"

Finally I can get my drink and wash all the pain I'm feeling right now. How was he able to forget me and not Sapnap. Why not me to? Why just Sapnap. Probably because they never did anything with me, they left me out of everything. I thought everything was going to change after Shlatt died and after me, Sapnap, and Karl started dating.

"Sir you drink is here. Is there anything else you want."

"Yes can you bring me about 9 more of this drink pls"

"Yes sir" he quickly shouted and went running to the bar. I quickly took a sip of my drink, I could feel the burn of the drink down my throat.

"Sir your drinks are here. If you need any help anytime then you may press this button to call me. Hope you enjoy you time here."

"Oh I will and thank you very much now hurry on leave." Now that he's gone time to get high so yaa. Life can be fun and sad right. I start to cry but why. I felt this feeling before with someone else, but he was mean abusive and mostly never loved me. Meanwhile Sapnap and Karl did they cared for me they loved me. I thought they were the one, the one who would make me happy not sad.

Some time later

Now was the time to leave just because I think I drank to much. Nah that was not much plus I can still drink some more at home, no one will stop me. Well time to get out of this weird place that I made, hay at least it made me rich. On the way out I bumped into someone.

"H-HAY W-WATCH *hup* W-WERE Y-YOUR *hup* G-GOING" I say yelling at this person, then I look up to see that it was Wilbur. Why was he here, I thought I told him he was not allowed here.

"Why are *hup* you here, your not supposed to be here." His smile just makes everything thing worst for me. I felt my eyes water up, I wasn't going to cry not in front of him. But I can't control myself and start crying.

All of the sudden I feel arms wrapped around me, the feeling it's good like if we never were enemies. It was warm that I can easily fall asleep, I need one. I was crying into his arms, why was he ok with this.

"Need me to take you home Q" he said still hugging me I needed him but I can't have Las Navadas to have the same faith as L'manburg but who cares right.

"Pls W-Wilbur you can, j-just hurry pls" he tried to break the hug, but I didn't want to. So he pick me up bridal style and carried me home. I was a little red, but this hug was warm I need this type of hug forever.

780 words

Probably the longest I have written sorry I haven't been writing just busy with things. Hope you guys have a good day/night and make sure you stay hydrated and eat. You are amazing.