What some animes are about

My hero Academia- a boy named Izuku Midoriya (Deku) who was bullied for not have a quirk(super power) then gets one and him and his class in the hero corse at U.A high school class 1-A thrive to become the best pro hero's they can.

One piece- a boy named Monkey D. Luffy who is a pirate who's life goal is to find the one piece and become the pirate king.

Fairy Tail- a bunch of wizard guilds that protect the life of people and thrive to rid of all evil wizards and magic.

The Promised never land- a bunch of kids are raised in an orphanage that is a farm for demon food, the smarter ones grow till their 12 then are eaten but 3 kids Emma Norman and Ray find a way to escape the orphanage and save many other kids from their house and many others.

Haikyuu!- a bunch of volleyball players who thrive to be at the best of their potential.

Assassination classroom- a group of students chosen to kill a huge threat to humanity, an alien type man blasted through the moon and is threatening to blast through earth the same way on March 12th, so certain students are chose for the task to kill their teacher before he can destroy humanity.

Demon slayer- a world where demons roam the earth killing and eating humans. A boy named Tanjiro's family is massacred by the demon ling and his sister has become a demon. Then Tanjiro thrives to train and become a demon slayer part of a secret corpse unknown by the government, and to kill the same demon who killed his family and turned his sister.

Attack on titan- a world where titans roam around outside the walls that keep all humans in and alive. One day one of the walls are broken and many people are killed with only a few surviving. People are trained to kill these titans. One of the boys Eren Yeager along with his friends Mikasa and Armin become titan slayers

(I gave up btw)