Baal Zebul

Ritsuka Fujimaru Pov.

The Chaldea has been under attacked by an unknown parasite it was vaguely insectoid magical being with a long spike protruding from its head. It uses this spike to burrow into a victim's spine, allowing the creature to enslave them. Humans under the control of this creature have glowing green eyes and the Homunculi's characteristic light tether emerging from their backs.

Meanwhile in our protagonist who was outside in the based were lots of insectoid swarming out of nowhere waiting for the gates to open, as everyone is struggling to beat all of these parasite every servants are now exhausted and the people are struggling and more tired.

Solomon/Romani: Ritsuka... Mashu... Get ready we're about to open the gates, as it's about to open get inside immediately along with the other servants. Got it...

Ritsuka/Mashu/Other Servants: Understood

???: You think I'd let you all do that now my pet destroyed the gate.

A mysterious voice said as the parasites destroyed the gate for them to enter ad somehow everyone got to familiar who that voice is, and why they got all under attacked especially in Chaldea.

Ritsuka: That voice.

Solomon/Romani: No way he's alive.

Da Vinci: Seem to be that way, Our enemy is indeed Lev Lainur.

Lev Lainur: Why yes indeed servant 'Leonardo Da'Vinci' do you all like my new creation I call them 'Perlucidis', a parasitic control module creatures made to control both servants and human.

Lev Lainur said as he infront of Ritsuka along with his servants.

Ritsuka: How are you still alive?

Lev Lainur: All thanks to this.

Lev Laiur said as he show a holy grail in his hand.

Archer Emiya: The holy grail.

Ritsuka: No way that's the holy grail from 'Fuyuki Singularity'.

Caster Cu Chulainn: So he it all along.

Mashu: What do you want now this time sir Lev Lainur.

Lev Lainur: Same as always with a little twist I'm going to start with you first.

Lev Lainur shoot a blast of electric zap to Ritsuka luckily it was blocked by Mashu's shield

Mashu: Senpai are you okay?

Ritsuka: I'm fine and this is more challenging.

Lev Lainur then jumps to the very big Perlucidis in a standing position as he says a word.

Lev Lainur: Now Pan-Humanity last master let's see on what will you do next.

Then not a moment so soon Fujimaru Ritsuka walks for and begun to takes of his white polo uniform, revealing his black leather long sleeve shirt with an expose back.

Da Vinci: Ritsuka what are you don't you dare go closer to him.

Jason: And this is also not the time to take off your clothes too.

Solomon/Romani: Wait why is he wearing that kind a of an outfit does one of the officials gave him those.

BB: Not to mention why it has an exposed back.

Suddenly a glowing mark appears on his back it was a tribal style that has a face of a frog or toad as everyone is surprised, to see that he has another command spell even the servants and Lev Lainur.

Lev Lainur: Wait, what is this why do you have another command spell?!

Ritsuka: This is more than just a command spell this a beast slave and the only way to control a beast servant.