Good luck or A bad one?

Walking through the hallways wasn't the easiest task not when you have tons of files occupying your hands

The hallway is filled with people chattering and laughing , jocks leaning against the lockers flirting with The cheerleaders who are in their uniforms looking pretty as ever while the others are hurriedly taking their books and rushing through the crowd to reach to their next class.

And there stood the president of the University, carrying his files as usual, his red hair gaining the attention of the others around him, some were contemplating whether to ask him for a hand while others just stood their admiring his beauty.

The president who was in his infmaous drak academia aesthetic. Black t-shirt which showed his perfect collarbones tucked under the khaki pants, the waist secured with a belt which required extra holes to keep up with the slimness and to top it all of a black leather jacket contrasting beautifully with his red hair recently died by his mint haired bestfriend who thought both of them needed some colour in their life.

Groaning at the weight of the files the president decided to prepare himself for some social interaction which would be required to ask for help, looking around he finds himself making an eye contact with the supposedly trouble maker of the univer...

Groaning at the weight of the files the president decided to prepare himself for some social interaction which would be required to ask for help, looking around he finds himself making an eye contact with the supposedly trouble maker of the university, black hair gelled and parted perfectly, piercings decorated his eyebrow, lips and ears, blue ripped jeans with a black hoodie.

'he looks familiar' shaking his head the president walks towards his Direction.

Jungkook's POV:

The morning was not nicest not after my shitty ass bestfriend's face being the first thing I see in the morning and not the president

I am fucking done with this hangover, washing my face I decided to look around the kitchen, jimin left a while ago saying he needed to shower his goldfish not that I care

Is that soup?

Ok I take half of my words back as per jimins's height.

Damn that's good

Moaning at the taste I find my pounding head getting a bit better than before.
Quickly finishing the soup I took a shower then looked through my closet.

What should I wear today ?

Choosing an outfit was never an issue for me not until I found a certain red head and had the urge to impress him.

Grab whatever the fuck you want not like he looks at you or anything

And as sad the reality is I don't let it ruin my mood, I decided to grab a black hoodie and ripped jeans, looks good to me.

Grabbing my keys I walked out and hopped in my car, the university was not that far I usually walk but today was just not it, Like I need a break from all the twerking I did.

Entering the university I decided to call jin hyung, the early bird, to meet me in the hallway.

'Okay he told me he is near now wtf should i consider near'

I wasn't able to find him in the crowd so I decided to get my books and wait for him near the lockers.

'Is that the president '

'Damn he is pretty '

'Bro give him a hand, he needs help'

'I feel like the files are gonna fall anytime soon'

Listening through the conversations I turned around and found myself staring at the red head who stole my heart.

Fucking beautiful every damn time.

The only thing those pretty hands should be carrying is my hand not those idiotic files

I feel so stupid getting jealous of non living things but how can I not be when they get more attention than me.

Wait a damn minute, IS HE LOOKING AT ME

No jungkook you are just dumb look somewhere else, Oh wow the uh walls! Yes such pretty white, no no grey , no like whitish grey colour yeah

WTF IS HE WAKING TOWARDS ME SHIT!

I AM NOT EVEN DRESSED GOOD FOR FUCKS SAKE

SHIT FUCK DO I LOOK GOOD?

I straighten my wrinkled hoodie, I literally want to slap myself, WHY JUNGKOOK WHY ? COULDN'T YOU HAVE DRESSED BETTER ?

And before I knew it he was there, In front of me, looking at me with those fierce brown eyes,his pointed nose which looked more pretty up close

Is that a mole?

God could he be even more gorgeous?

I couldn't look away even if I wanted to, he was too beautiful to be denied any sort of attention and before I could admire his face more his perfectly shaped lips decided to move, his melodious voice seeping in

"Hey, could you help me with the files?"

Fuck.

--------------------

Miserable and whipped jk is probably my favourite 😆

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Don't forget to comment on which part you liked or point out my mistakes, I am new to writing

Bye! 💜✨