You need to explain.

"She's into superstitions"

Sai Shiori was found in the cafeteria, standing above the table and gripping a student by its throat. She was yelling loudly, until the principal came and got the two apart.

(Sai POV)

I fit into their standards, light skin, emerald green eyes and luscious black hair. "Really?! You think that way!?" I yelled as I gripped harder on his throat making the other guy choke out his words. "I-Im S-sorry!" Yerou choked out as he tries to remove his grip. "You weren't sorry when you said those horrible words, you racist motherfucker." I stated glaring into his eyes and dropping him onto the table.

I tried to walk off and bumped into someone, Principal Weems....

(3rd Person)

The principal grabbed the both of them to her office for a talk, in a very agressive tone.. "Sai, you are almost and ABOUT to get expelled, you are making rather too much arguments around the school." Weems explained as she wrote something on a piece of paper. "You need to explain yourselves right now or its expulsion to both of you!" She said as she smacked the piece of paper on her desk.

(Sai POV)

"Well, it was quite simple in fact." I said as I leaned a little closer on her desk. "Yerou was making racism jokes about he was only going to assassinate black people only rather than white people, I wanted to stop that. He then said that I was half black, and I didn't deserve to be here." I sternly said as I glared deeply into Yerou's eyes, then smiling at Ms. Weems.

Ms. Weems seemed to have understood but decided to listen to the victim's side.

(Yerou's POV)

"Ah, so what can you add to this Yerou?" The principal asked. "I-I well uhm... It was true that I was making rasist jokes, AS A JOKE!" I glared at Sai angrily, to act like she was in the wrong. "YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE BIT OF PROOF! YET YOU STILL DECIDE TO FRAME ME!???" I yelled at Sai as she smiled.

It was unusual for her to smile...

(Sai POV)

I knew it. My plan worked. "Oh really? No proof eh?" I said teasing Yerou making Weems interested on what I was saying. I used my mastery to show a video from what happened and Weems expelled Yerou. I was about to walk away from her office as she stopped me. "Yes principal?" I asked, smiled at her and held the door handle. "Can we go for a drink?" She asked, I hesitantly agreed.

She drove us to a spectacular looking bar that was quite far from the school. Once we got to our destination, I hopped out of the car and said "Wait here." I roamed to her side of the car and opened her doors. "After you m'lady~" I jokingly teased as I looked up to her expression where she was in a shade of red. I was quite shocked by her expression.

I grabbed her hand after she hopped off and closed the car door. We went inside the bar and ordered beverages.

The lady infront of me ordered a wine, whilst I ordered a bloody mary. I watched her drink her beverage as her red lipstick marks her wineglass. "Sai? You've been staring.." Weems asked. "Oh sorry, its just that you know, your my headmistress.." I replied resting my hand at the table and avoided eye contact.