*Chapter 14: Crying Wolves*

*Mystic Falls, Virginia, Morning- The Woods/Brady's Trailer- A Meeting*

Brady is wearing, a black jacket, light brown shirt and a grey t-shirt and black jeans and black boots on. He's collecting, all of the dead bodies and lays them in a pile and sets a match and lights the bodies on fire. Jules is wearing, a black jacket, grey vest with a black tank top, underneath and black jeans and black boots on. A guy with short, dark brown hair, is there, too and he's wearing, a black cap on, a navy-blue coat, a cream scarf, a grey t-shirt and black jeans and black boots on. They're watching from a far, sad. Then, they walk away, from the bodies and over to the trailer and they talk. Brady speaks and says sternly, "Go ahead, tell her!" Jules looks over to Stevie confused as Brady continues and says sternly, "What you told me?!" Stevie sighs sad, nods and admits ashamed and pleads sternly, "K, let me just preference this, with a big display, that screams, I should've, known better!" She nods and asks still at loss and concerned now, "What is it, Stevie?" He sighs and admits sternly, now, "When Brady told me, bout what that Tyler kid, said bout Mason being here, for the Moonstone, something clicked?" She says nothing surprised and looks back to Brady as Stevie, continues and recalls sadly, "There was this moment, back in Florida at my bar, when I suspected, Mason was up to something, cause he was banging, that hot vampire chick, Katherine and he didn't want anyone, to know." Jules cuts him off and says tired and serious, "Just get to the damn point, Stevie!" Stevie nods and continues and reveals serious, "That is my damn point, Jules! Its, The Sun and The Moon Curse." She looks astonished now and then, over to Brady, who's angry. She holds his hand and he removes it upset and says sternly, "Not, now, Babe!" She nods hurt, sighs sad and says nothing and Stevie continues and reveals sternly and recalls sadly again, "Mason was asking me, all kinds of questions about it, if it could, be broken? When that, evil man-witch showed up, last night, double click..." Jules and Brady, say nothing as he continues and admits sternly, now, "Witches, Vampires, Werewolves, the Moonstone? They're putting everything, in place to break, the curse!" Brady looks over to her and says serious, "We can't let them, do that!" She looks at him worried and scared now as he continues and admits tired, "Even if, we have to kill, every last vampire, in this town?!" Stevie nods in agreement. Jules looks away and says nothing, sad and still upset, with him.

*Back at The Forbes House- Caroline and Claire's Bedroom- An Ambush/A Meeting*

Elena is laying, on a pillow, on the right side, of the bed. She's wearing, a purple tank top and purple and white plaid shorts on. Caroline is laying asleep, in the middle, of the bed, now. She's wearing, a burgundy red tank top and white shorts on. Claire is asleep, next to her, in the bed. She's wearing, a black tank top and black shorts on. Bonnie is asleep, on the left side, of the bed. She's wearing, a brown tank top and brown shorts on. Elena's phone rings and it wakes Caroline up and she puts her hand out, shoves Elena away, by accidently, using her magic and activating, her newfound powers, and says sternly, "Get away!" Elena falls, on the floor, on a pillow, awake and upset now. She groans, in, pain and then grabs her cell and answers, the call and says still sleepy, "Hello?" Claire and Bonnie, stir awake, too. Claire comments tired and says upset, "Elena, take that elsewhere!" Bonnie nods in agreement, "Yea." Stefan is on the other line, in his room and he comments and asks with a smile, "How's the slumber party?" Elena nods, sighs, crawls over, to the doorway and remarks with a smile, "Good, just wounded. Please, take me, out of town?" He nods, paces in his room, wearing, a white tank top and black jeans on and he comments and retorts with a smile, "Well, that can be arranged. She nods and retorts with a smile, "K, now. Today, someplace, far away?" He looks at her astonished, now and recalls sternly, "With everything, going on?" She nods and admits sadly, now, "Because of, everything, that's going on?" He nods and recalls with a smile, now, "And, this doesn't have, anything, to do, with dodging, your creep, of a father, who just, got back, into town?" She nods and retorts with a smile, "Um, this has everything, to do with him!" He nods and then asks curious, "K, in that case, so, where, would you, like to go?" She smiles and says nothing, happy.