-𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵-

Preview: Harry and you had a messy breakup a few years ago about him being popular and you not being popular and ruining his reputation then he started going off at you and saying all of these horrible things. It took you a while to learn of love yourself and move on, but one day you decided to pull yourself together, you started working out for an hour every morning, you studied harder and became one the most influential business women of all time, owning the company Charlotte Tilbury, you might've heard of it. Anyway, now are you are worth hundreds of millions, nearing a billion, and you are dating Niall Horan.

*Sorry this preview kind of seemed like a bit selfish or something but I had to for this imagine, we are going for a powerful woman vibe in this imagine, and as you can tell you aren't 'Hollywood' famous but 'business' famous in this imagine too, and I'll add some photos throughout this imagine to inspire and create an imagine in your mind*

______________

"Y/N can you just stop, we are over!" Harry screamed at me, standing in the middle of my college dorm room with clenched fists. "Wha- why?!" I exclaimed, putting my book down "Urgh because, oh my god can you not tell, Y/N you are ruining my reputation!" He shouted at me, placing his hands on his hips. "Oh please, is that seriously it!" I cried, shaking my head in disbelief.

"No, it isn't actually! Your head is always stuck in a book, you don't care about your appearance, I've never even see you in make up or even applying lotion, your fashion sense is horrific, you don't care about anything but studying, you don't even bother to get into shape which is why you have to keep going up sizes, you literally don't even bother with contacts and just wear these ugly glasses, and you don't have any friends!" He yelled at me, snapping my glasses in half and throwing them across the room. I was speechless, did he actually just say that to my face, he clearly doesn't care, and it shows because now he has just left.

After weeks and weeks of wearing dark hoodies and joggers every day and just crying in bed when I wasn't studying my door mate was getting kind of sick of it. "Right, Y/N this is ridiculous, get your ass up, Harry was a prick and he shouldn't of said those things, but you can't let him get to you anymore!" Olivia huffed, snatching the covers away from me.

"I- I can't, it hurts Liv" I sobbed, crying into my pillow. "Fine, you know what we're going to do, we are going to make a list of what you want to do and make every single thing happen, now come and sit by me" she refused and took a notepad, sitting down in a beanbag and ushering me to come over.

I slowly went over and sat in the beanbag next to her "Right Y/N, I'm going to put one on there for you, move on" she began and wrote it down. "What- what do you want me to do?" I stammered, looking at her write "Tell me everything you want to improve about yourself".

And it went from there, I worked out every morning in the college gym at 5am for an hour, I spent hundreds of pounds on a whole new wardrobe and beauty products, watching hours of endless make up tutorials on YouTube until I became an expert, I never saw Harry again, I moved on, and I created my own beauty brand, named after my late grandmother, Charlotte Tilbury and it became a massive success and is now worth millions, and even better, I met this amazing guy, he's called Niall and he is in a band with four others lad, my life is going perfectly.