-𝘏𝘢𝘵𝘦-

Preview: You're in love with Harry but he's in love with someone so you ended up getting into an argument, meaningless words were thrown back and forth until he hit you rock hard, he said he hated you. After weeks of wallowing in self pity Niall and you made a plan to make him jealous which managed to succeed

_______________

Love is a funny thing isn't it? One minute you're dying for the touch of comfort of that special person and the next you want to strangle them, but I guess that's the way of life. I believed in love, I believed in love that contained arguments and mistakes but at the end of day, if one of you die, the other will refuse to ever love again.

I swirled the champagne around in my glass, yet to take a sip even though I'd been sat with it for almost an hour, instead I was eyeing that bitch that Harry was head over heels for, throwing flirtatious comments back and forth, sucking each others faces off whenever they had the chance, disgusting.

It may sound like I am jealous, which I am partly, but the pathetic girl that Harry's in love with is such a bitch, she dresses like a slut, I know that may seem harsh but I've never even seen her cover up herself below her mid thigh, her attitude is horrible and most of all, she hates me.

In all fairness, I hate her too, but she's just spiteful and rude, she 'accidentally' pushes me, 'accidentally' spills her drink on me. And if nobody's around, god she is such a brat, she'll be ordering me to stay away from Harry unless I want her to make my life a rotting hell and she'll constantly remind me that I'm supposedly 'worthless' and 'talentless' but I've learnt to let the comments not get to me, she has such a lack of respect.

And I know, I know all of my fans would tell me to move on and that Harry is a waste of time if he doesn't truly love me if they knew I loved him, but then the whole word would know and I would never be allowed to live that down.

"Hey, you okay, you've harshly touched your food?" Liam asked me, placing his hands over one of mine which was resting on the table. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned my attention to him, he was so thoughtful unlike some people "I'm alright, not really hungry" I shrugged, trying to send him a small smile which failed miserably.

"You haven't even drank a drop of champagne, and that is not common, what's up?" He checked, putting his knife and fork down on his now empty plate. "He hates me Liam, he said it himself, I can't cope with the fact he hates me and loves her, so you know how rude she is when he's not around?" I admitted, glancing at Harry who was nibbling at his whores neck causing me to gag.

"They're gross, and he doesn't hate you, he's just being an idiot, and also, she is a bitch, don't let her get to you" he scoffed and I chuckled softly, looking back at him. "I'm not, don't worry, the only words getting to me are Harry's" I sighed softly, positioning my glass back on the table and circling the rim with my finger.

"He didn't mean it, he doesn't know what he's thinking Y/N, and from the looks of it you're not going to enjoy this evening while they're here, want me to drive you home?" He offered, referring to Harry and his 'girlfiend'.

"Oh no it's okay really, I'll just get a taxi-" I began until Niall interrupted us with a smirk on his face "I'll take you home, come on". "Are you sure, I mean I can wait for a taxi?" I checked, raising an eyebrow and looking to my right at Niall "Yes Y/N now get out the booth, I want to talk to you anyways" he laughed and I quickly followed his request.

"Y/N and I are leaving" Niall announced as he slid out the booth while I grabbed my purse. "What? Where? Why?" Harry asked, pulling away from her neck and looking towards us. "Because this is boring" he replied and I chuckled at his straight face expression.