Chapter 3

My visa expires today, Atsuko thought as she looked at the piece of paper with tick marks keeping track of days. I promised Yuki I'd survive and I meant it but, I've been more concerned about finding out more about this place I nearly forgot about my visa, Atsuko signed at herself.

"I wonder what game I'll be playing tonight?" Atsuko asked herself. "I've still yet to play a clubs and hearts game," she continued to talk to herself. "Either way I should start heading out so I don't miss the game," she said as she started to get ready.

This way to the game arena. Atsuko followed the signs until it lead her to an apartment complex. "Are any of you a doctor?" She heard a male who looked around her age ask. "I'm a nurse," Atsuko answered. "Do you think you'd be able to help our friend?" A male with short bleached hair inquired.

"I might if I knew what was ailing him," she responded. "He has pretty severe burns to his legs," the male she learned was named Arisu answered. "I'll see what I can do but, first we need to clear the game," she told them.

Registration closes in 1 minute.

"You know you shouldn't make promises you can't keep," a voice that sounded familiar said to her. Is that Chishiya? She questioned as she turned around. "You're here too?" She inquired.

Registration is now closed. Game 5 of spades. The game Tag. Game rules: Everyone in the complex will be running from whoever is it. There is a room that is unlocked that is the safe zone. It is game over if the players find and touch the safe zone. It is game over if the time limit runs out or if whoever is it kills all the players. There is a bomb that will explode once the time limit is reached. The time limit is 20 minutes.

The game will now commence.

"Come with me," Chishiya said grabbing Atsuko's arm before she could protest. "You're a genius," Atsuko complimented as she realized that they were at the top floor. It's really not that smart to be at the top floor any idiot could of thought of it, Chishiya wanted to say but didn't.

I want Atsuko to survive I think I could make use of her kindness, Chishiya schemed. Her kindness is her weakness and I can use someone afraid to say no on my team, he thought.

Gun shots sounded through the corridor's. "It seems the tagger is on the move,"Atsuko stated as she continued to observe everything going on with Chishiya. They are only defending the 4th floor, Atsuko observed. What's so important about the 4th floor, she continued to ponder. "Chishiya I think I know where the safe zone is," she stated. "So you noticed too," he replied.

I guess she isn't as dumb as she looks, Chishiya complimented. When I worked with her I always thought she was just ditsy and didn't pay attention to detail. Maybe I was wrong about her, he admitted.

"I'm going to try to head to the 4th floor," Atsuko told Chishiya. "Cover me," she added. Does she have a death wish, Chishiya wondered. "You're more of a thrill seeker than I thought," Chishiya teased the woman. "You aren't the first person to tell me that," she responded.

"So what's the plan?" Chishiya asked though he could of easily just made a plan himself. "Um about that I was just figuring I'd wing it and hope for the best," she responded sheepishly. "Fine stick by me I have a taser in my pocket," Chishiya said. Glad to know Chishiya hasn't changed any he's still the same cunning ass that I remember, She thought as she followed Chishiya.

It seems Arisu had the same idea as us, Atsuko noticed that Arisu was waiting outside the door. They opened the door and walked into an ambush. Chishiya tased the person in the horse mask. "It never hurts to be prepared," he said as the person started to fire their gun at them. Atsuko jumped out of the way as Chishiya grabbed her and pushed her against the wall.

"There's only a few minutes left," Atsuko panicked. "Guys we need two people to press the buttons in the safe zone to stop this!" Arisu yelled. "Chishiya I'm going to try helping Arisu," Atsuko told him. "Good luck with that," he replied.

Atsuko tackled the person in the horse mask to the ground. "Chishiya we could use a little help here!" She yelled at the platinum blonde haired male. Atsuko was flung off the person and was quickly grabbed by Chishiya as the bullets nearly missed them.

"Please someone help!" Arisu continued to yell out. "You called," a female said as she climbed through the window. The person kept shooting at them as Chishiya threw Usagi the taser. She tased the person in the knee. Usagi and Arisu managed to hit the buttons stopping the game with 1 second left before the bomb would of went off.

Game cleared.

"We did it!" Atsuko cheered. "Atsuko I want you to follow me," Chishiya said. "Why? Don't you remember I promised to help heal Arisu's friend?" She questioned. "You can't trust them," Chishiya scolded. "Oh and I should trust you?" She inquired. "I'm taking you somewhere that's safer than being out in the open," Chishiya stated.

About 30 minutes later Chishiya and Atsuko ended up at a hotel with the words Beach spray painted everywhere.

"I have someone who would like to join," Chishiya told who Atsuko assumed was in charge. "Very well," he replied. "We have 3 rules here," he started. "Rule 1. Always wear a swim suit," he continued. "2. You're allowed to live life how you wish," Hatter stated. "And, rule 3. Death to all traitors," he finished.

"You seriously brought me to some cult!" She exclaimed angrily. "I said I'd bring you somewhere somewhat safe not that you should trust me," Chishiya smuggly replied. "Also nice swim suit," he complimented as the girl groaned.

I'm a nurse not some swim suit model God this is embarrassing, she thought as she looked at how exposed her skin was. The bikini she was given only had 2 triangles that covered her breasts and pretty much a string to cover her bottom. "Here take this," Chishiya said giving her a sweater noticing how uncomfortable she was.

"Thanks," she muttered as she put his white sweater on. The sweater covered her nicely and went down to halfway down her thighs. "I guess we'll be seeing each other more," Atsuko told him. "I guess we will take care," Chishiya said as he sauntered off to his room.