What you need to know about the story [Part 1]

(Warning Story just for fun and enjoyment, so please don't take any of this seriously)

P.s I want real deep with this story idea because I played the game.

Friendly reminder art, video and music doesn't belong to me, they belong to their own Creators or owners.

Some pic are my if you see {Mine} p.s feel free to use them.

For context or understanding of the oc I made, go to a story called RWBY: The Grim People and read What you need to know about the story (Update 2) and maybe My Story Ideas book in my library and you'll see RWBY: (Unknown)/(Grim) People (Beta). I don't feel like explaining it all again.

I'm only using the oc/reader from RWBY: The Grim People story that I made. and making changes and no, Cyberpunk 2077 is not connected with rwby I'm just using the oc/reader. so this story has noting to do with Rwby.

Just played Cyberpunk 2077 and man it was fun, I beat the game tho but didn't do that many side missions. but hey good thing there's a save system right? I can all ways go back before I beat the game and do all the side missions this time and to be real the some of the main missions and side missions were fun, emotional and intense.

The other part about the game was fun that you can go full batman (Meaning you don't kill) choosing to go lethal or non lethal is fun and not that bad. and I didn't kill all the cyberpsycho.

My first playthrough was street kid as a male character but I never finished it for some reason and my second playthrough was corpo as a female character. played as a corpo was fun as hell.

It was hard to tell what ending I got it was something about going into space. meaning I got the "Rogue ending", and I didn't do many side mission so after the "Rogue ending" I went back and did all of the other side mission and other things to get a 100% of the story.

Wanted get the secret ending so I can feel completed, but.... my relationship with johnny was at 60%....

I needed 70%!!! to get the secret ending and not only that I have to start all over from the fraging beginning!!! "Super angry face" >:(

Readers: Why can't you just use one of your olds saves?

Writer: That part was my fault I deleted a few of them encase I start a new game...    : /

Readers: Cheats or console command?

Writer: Figuring that out...   (-_-)

Readers: download a 100% save?

Writer: Its not the same...   I mean I want to beat the game with my own build.

And honestly its for the best that I start all over again anyway because I made poor choice on people and other things and there was people who I wanted to kill and save because there was characters that I didn't know I can kill and save.

And there was moments in the game that was not my fault but as for the other moments it was totally my fault.

So yeah I don't mind starting all over again but I'm going to take a break from cyberpunk 2077.