Meeting gone wrong

Keith POV

It's been decided. I will call Voltron and see if they want to form an alliance. Hopefully Lance made them think about it. I opened a transmission and sent it to the Castle of Lions. Lance quickly answered. "Hey Keith! You going to ask about an alliance?" I nodded. Lance laughed. "Funny thing, I was going to do the same." My gaze hardened. I noticed that 'princess' sneaking up behind Lance. "Lance? What are you doing?" Lance glared at her. I then noticed and bandage around her arm. Lotor left his mark then did he? I chuckled darkly. Allura just glared at me. 
"Allura, I'm requesting a meeting with Prince Lotor and his fiancée." Allura rolled her eyes.
"Of course you are. The meeting is happening in 7 months, no arguments." The transmission finished. I sighed and slumped down on the floor. At that moment, Axca, Zethrid and Ezor entered the room. "Everything okay Keith?" Axca asked. "Yea I'm fine. Where is Narti?"
"With Prince Lotor." Zethrid told me. "How about the meeting?" Ezor ran over to me. 
I sighed again. "Allura said that we have to do it in 7 months. Don't ask me why." 
"I overheard something about 7 months?" Lotor's voice rang through out the room. I looked up happily. Axca briefed him in on everything. Lotor frowned. "That's near you due date." He hugged me from behind and stroked my stomach. I smiled worriedly. "I'll be fine." I hope.

Timeskip 7 months

Lance POV

In the past seven months, Allura had us training like mad. As if she was training us to kill. I on the other hand, was busy making plans and negotiation points for our meeting with Prince Lotor. Everything I had could be changed or arranged to suit what Lotor and Keith wanted. Why did Allura want the meeting today? I paced around the control room, worried for the meeting. Would everyone act sensibly? I do hope no fights break out.
Suddenly a transmission came through. I accepted it and Lotor came onto the screen. He smiled at me. "Hello blue paladin. Is it fine with you if we board?" I nodded and smiled back at him. 
"Of course! You are welcome here." The transmission ended and I ran to the entrance of the castle. On the way, I ran past Shiro and Allura. "Why are you so excited Lance?" Shiro asked. "Today is the day we settle everything! Alliance day!" Allura gasped. "Already? But-" I glared at her. "7 months are over my friend. I'm going to make everything right." I carried on running. Once I got to the entrance, I let in Lotor in. He was carrying Keith in his arms. Keith's face lit up at the sight of me. "Lance! It's so nice to see you again!" His stomach was much larger than I last remembered. I led Lotor into the common room, where he set Keith down onto a sofa and sat next to him. "Let's catch up. It's been awhile. Also the meeting won't start for a while longer."
Keith laughed and Lotor smiled fondly at me. 

We talked for an hour before the rest of the team walked in. I ignored them and focused on what Keith was telling me. "Oooo Lance! Guess what? We're having twins!" Keith grabbed Lotor's hands in excitement. "And soon you'll be referring to us as Emperor and Empress." Lotor laughed. I stared at them in surprise. "Already? Please say I'm invited the wedding?!" I smirked at both of them. Keith nodded at me. A brief cough interrupted us. I diverted my attention to the team. "Yes?" Shiro stared at me in surprise. "This is nice and all but we have a meeting to attend to." Allura snapped. I stood up and sat down next to Lotor while the rest sat opposite us.  

Allura POV

I can't believe Lance is talking to those galra! It's disgusting! First they talk like close friends and now they're talking tactics and plans like it's nothing. Suddenly the one we had captured all those months ago let out a yelp of distress and pain. Prince Lotor and Lance looked at worriedly.
"Water... broke..." Lotor grabbed him and looked at us in panic. "Let us use the med-bay! Please." Lance got up and started dragging Lotor out of the room. "Come with me!" What was so urgent that they needed to leave. I thought back on everything and it hit me.

Keith was giving birth.

751 words
Omg the pregnancy is finally at an end!
But how will it end?