4 - Unspoken Words

(A/N: Ok people, this is the steamy stuff. Also I feel like I made Kyoya act like Takami Usui from Maid-Sama soooo sorry. Stay happy and enjoy.)
——————
Y/N's POV
"B-but Kyoya! We're gonna miss it..." I cried out.
That only made Kyoya push me farther onto the bed, leaving me defenseless against him. "Who cares if we do? After all, the only reason either of us are here is to get closer to the other."
"This party's being held at your house though. By your father!"
"So what, Y/N? I mean, it's not like I come to every single one of these. My father can by a crazy man sometimes."
This guy, he just won't stop taunting me. His hand is absolutely clutching onto my wrists, and it's really hard to escape from it.
"Kyoya, actually. Let the fuck go of me!" I yelled, trying to kick my legs. He was sitting on them.
"Oh... so now we're using naughty words to describe our feelings, huh? Would you like to know what I think of you, Y/N?" Him asking that just made me blush a shit-ton.
"I mean," I started talking, but I just had to pause. Kyoya was staring into my E/C eyes, playing with a few strands of hair. I really couldn't help in. "Sure, I guess-"
All of a sudden, his lips are right next to my ears. I turn another shade of red. "Let's see, my lady/lad." He observed me for another minute. "You act like you know everything about me, don't you? But we've only known each other for at least a few weeks, and yet we've barely spoken. Y/N wants to know more though, don't they?" He smirked.
There was a long silence. He face would move away from my ear, more in my face. It all happened so fast, I didn't even realize it...
Kyoya kissed me. Long and hard. He let go of my wrists, playing with my H/C hair. My face was still red as a rose when he stopped kissing me.
"You little bitch," He scoffed, kissing me again. He stopped bending over me. I sat upright and then stood up off the bed. I waited for a moment. "Well don't just stand there all innocently, Y/N. Do something," Kyoya teased me.
"J-Jesus... stop being so impatient!" I whined. He ended up coming closer to me again, holding my chin with his hand.
"But when someone loves you, you'd want them to do anything with you. Wouldn't you?" The Ootori guy keeps leaving me at a loss for words. I hate it! It's so annoying, but he isn't wrong. I just want this man to do whatever to hell he wants to with me. I brought him down to my level, noticing that he was also blushing a little bit. His face slid closer towards mine. We kissed again.

Kyoya's face turned red, probably hotter than mine. He dragged my wrists again, over towards his bed. He'd forcefully lay me down onto the pillows, getting on top and bending over me. He kissed he again, his hands on my shoulders and mine on his cheeks. His tongue would slide into my mouth, feeling around everything in there. His hands moved away from my shoulders to my hips. It turned me on a little bit more. His lips parted from mine. Kyoya took off my dress/shirt and pants, leaving me in just my underwear. He'd take off his shirt too.
"There. Now we're even."
"But what about you're pants? They're still on," I pointed out.
"What do you think, miss/mister?" Kyoya said, pausing for a moment. He giggled a little, coming onto he again. "I think it should be your job to take them off. I mean, if you really wanna see what's under there, go ahead. But I'll just say it; everything you do comes with consequences."
He'd kiss my lips again, pulling off my bra/undershirt and playing with my nipples. His lips moved away from mine, and onto my neck. He started to suck on this one spot.
"K-Kyoya... stop it!" I clearly didn't want him too, my face was a little sweaty, and little moans were slipping out of my.
He didn't say anything. Instead, he'd bite into my neck like an apple and pinched my nipples harder. I felt a few drops of blood dropping out of it, but he wouldn't stop sucking my neck. He'd finally take his mouth off, licking a little blood. It left a big purple spot on my neck.
"Kyoya! How are they all gonna react to me when I have to go back out there?"
"Easy. Just stay back late, then leave when I'm done with you."
"Well that easy for you to say, manwhore."
His head would snap at me. "Look who's talking. If anything you're the one who's a whore (A/N: referring back to the thing in chapter two where Y/N was wearing the tank top)."
"Me? Whore? How am I a whore!"
"Didn't you enjoy that, Y/N? I mean I'd you don't love me, you can always just leave y'know-"
"I don't wanna go just now..." there was a long, awkward silence.