Discduo Centric And Dreambur

It's been a while uh? It's currently 00:41 AM and i thought why not update :^
Then I was like i've got no idea then i saw an old prompt i've had and since I was reading a discduo fic it all came together lol
And CUZ im a dumbass with no idea atm request are open and even if I agree they will take a while since im lazy and have a life but that's alr

Damn that was long
-----------------

Anyway fluff and dreambur since I already made dnb and I needed one of these two cuz toms's here

_______________________

It was a calm morning, the sun peeking through the window and the birds singing everything needed to start a good morning was here in wilbur's opinion.

And those things in question were tea, his favorite mug in the dryer, an asleep tommy and finally dream in his arms heat radiating off the green man.

All there was to do now was waking up his dear and making breakfast for the three of them because the singer knew the gremlin will bite him if he doesn't make the little shit breakfast too.

And so he went on with his favorite routine, it consisted of waking up the smaller ( "Only by some inches you simp" he would say) which was easy thing to do the dirty blond man was eager for domestic time, he then proceeded to piggyback the needy shit he was to the kitchen and dump his ass on the table his love yawning in the process.

"lavender tea is alright dear ?" he asked the other who only nodded in response, he never spoke in the morning ashamed of his groggy voice since sap made a comment about it. (a/n: snapmap is a simp like the rest of us)

He was so invested in making pancakes he didn't hear the slow but rather weird footsteps coming down the stairs, you could think this was a raccoon walking yes, a rather large raccoon but still this feral animal.

But in the dreambur household everyone (which mean literally two people since when wilbur wanted to move out with dream tommy went with him, this mud eating child) knew this were the footsteps of an awake, and possibly ready to cause chaos, tommy.

So when he heard his dreamie say good morning and clothes ruffling wilbur instantly knew he now had to deal with the demon on earth named Tommy.

"why didn't you wake me up willllll" said a  whiny voice the brunette turned around then smiled a little at the view of his husband and his little brother cuddling.

"I didn't want to deal with your shit so early in the morning idiot child." he choosed to respond with.

"HEY DON'T CALL ME THAT I'M A BIG MAN" yelled a booming voice which was too early to hear if you asked wil's opinion.

"Tell him he's ugly dream, this bitch is being mean to me" he continued whining to dream knowing the sleep induced dream wouldn't say no to him. (so wouldn't the awake dream, the sleepy one just don't think a lot)

"Willl you're ugly and mean why would you say that to toms" he then heard his love say in an almost drunk tone.

"YEA bitch stop being mean to me you're just jealous i'm dream's favorite" his little brother went on.

"exactlyyyy toms my favorite and you're just a sore loser" cheered a still drugged on endorphin dream. (a/n: or is it morphin ?)

While the two continued to insult him wilbur just mourned his peaceful morning with his love because he knew the possibility of calm coming back were negative.

At least he had a family that loved each other he sighed.

____________________

Sooo what did y'all think?
It's now 1:26 am lol it took so long and I didn't know how to end this one but it came naturally.
It's long don't ya think ;D (re-read and it wasn't its just long to write)
Anyway ill prob be gone again for a long time lol unless I get motivation or request

Peace out :P