From Redhead to Redhead (I mean from Man to Woman)

Cale had been cursed a year ago, the redhead was exhausted, she had to learn everything again, she was even cruelly tortured with corset, manners and imperial etiquette (courtesy of her brother).

But at the end of a lot of struggle, she was being a lady, even though she wanted to be a man again, no matter how much they looked, there was no way, the **** before destroying himself cursed him with this.

But would it really be a curse?

She ate well, slept a lot, was always spoiled.

Cale was a little embarrassed sometimes, especially at the time of his period, his mood swings were somewhat strong, the redhead sighed and looked at Raon who ate his meat.

- I miss the meat that Beacorox cooks - said the boy chewing with difficulty - the best kitchen- "Me too," Cale said, "look out the window, missed her lover, her meals, her kisses, her caresses, even her poorly made jokes.

Would you accept this change?

Would he abandon him?

Would he be disgusted?

Cale sighed, if he abandoned him he would be fine, his family loved him, he wouldn't need him, he was strong, but even he knew he would grieve that loss.

Cale looked surprised when two small colorful paws jumped off the huge balcony.

Then, a black hair and a deep look will quickly settle in the eyes of a certain redhead.

"ah," Beacrox said to look at the children (On and hong) who accompanied him "we felt my lady, thinking that the young master was there."

"he is," said On surprised, "by the scent that had met him," "What happened?"

-...- Beacrox's silence looking at a certain redhead made him agitate.

"Human you look very cute," said Raon, "he's cale was cursed, it's been like that for a while.- ah- The redhead's soft voice quickly attracted a certain murderer-

"The children calm down, go and hug cale - said Beacrox, without looking away from the redhead.

Beacrox while the children talked to the redhead remembered what cale man was like, the memory was somewhat cloudy, but he would never forget the day he looked most beautiful.

His eyes, his hand resting delicately on his face, his red hair falling.

Beacrox absorbed in his thoughts did not notice that the young people came out, cale was really beautiful in his man form, but in his woman's form he was a jewel, his even longer hair protruded, he sighed calmly, as he would face this.

Cale looks at Beacrox, had he become bigger?, No, he just had more muscle, cale looked at his body, he felt ashamed of him. He was afraid of displeasing his lover who was gay when he was with him.