004: Wild.

The party was going better than Sunwoo would've hoped, considering Younghoon was there without his invitation, but of course Eric had to take things into his own hands

Sunwoo and Suzy only shared some glances but didn't talk at all. She felt awkward after he had caught her kind of badmouthing him in front of the ice cream shop and he just didn't care much about her at that point. Romance and love wasn't on his mind.

A fling, maybe.

Sunwoo felt himself already swaying on his feet as he giggled uncontrollably over the stupidest things that Eric said so he figured he needed to chug some water to sober up a bit.

Sloppily, he walked over to the kitchen and suddenly bumped into something. His vision was already a bit blurry so he saw two heads in front of him as he furrowed his brows, confused, but eventually it went back to normal.

"Sorry, I was just taking another beer." Suzy raised a bottle.

Sunwoo smiled softly and nodded, walking past the girl without a word. "I'm way too drunk already." He talked to himself while pouring water into a glass, then turned around and saw that the girl had already joined the others. Sunwoo couldn't help but notice how she smiled a lot and seemed like a bubbly person even though her appearance made her look rather cool and closed off.

When he got back to his guests, Eric still was everyone's entertainment.

Suzy watched Sunwoo sitting on the couch, leaned back with his butt sliding off it which made him practically lie down. She chuckled few times at the sight of him being the drunkest there and trying to sober up by chugging ridiculous amounts of water. Whenever she caught herself somehow enjoy watching him, she shook her head and tried focusing on something else instead.

After an hour of Sunwoo just chugging non-alcoholic drink and observing his surroundings, he eventually sobered up and was ready to party some more. That's when Younghoon came up with a crazy idea.

"Everyone dress up, we're going somewhere."

Some people frowned, lazy, and others cheered.

"I don't want to go to a club." Jacob whined and Eric patted his back.

Younghoon rolled his eyes. "It's not a club. Come on, don't be a whiny baby, have some fun from time to time."

"Come on, maybe it'll be fun. If not then we'll come back, hm?" Eric talked to the sulky one with his soft voice and the boy eventually agreed.

Younghoon suddenly walked over to Sunwoo. "I hope you're coming too? Or did you forget how to have fun?" He smirked and walked past him.

Sunwoo scoffed and immediately rushed to put his shoes on. Someone suddenly bumped into him as they put them on at the same time and when he turned his head, he saw that; of course; it was Suzy. She just smiled and put her hand up as she apologized.

Why do we keep bumping into each other?

After they had left Sunwoo's apartment, they followed the creator of an idea nobody knew what it was. It was already night time so not many people were out on the streets and after about fifteen minutes, the group of friends got to their destination.

"Tada!" Younghoon pointed towards a huge house.

Sunwoo looked at Jacob who was a good kid — he never did anything that could cause trouble and avoided any situation that would. "What exactly are we doing here?" He asked, a bit stressed.

"What we're here for is in the backyard. Come on."

Everyone followed him once again, sharing confused glances. "What did he come up with this time?" Sunwoo said to Eric who just chuckled, having no idea what their crazy friend had in mind.

"This is what we're here for."

Everyone gasped at the sight of a huge pool and a jacuzzi right next to it. Most of them immediately took their clothes off and jumped into the pool, not caring who's it was nor asking any questions. Except for one of them.

"Who's house is this?" Jacob furrowed his brows at Younghoon.

The other rolled his eyes. "I work for these people, they're out of town now so relax and have some fun for once."

Sunwoo and Eric stood by Jacob who still felt uncomfortable about being on someone's property without their permission. When Sunwoo looked around, he noticed Suzy taking her clothes off.

He found himself staring for far too long and turned around to face his best friends instead.

Suzy left her clothes on the grass, the only clothing that covered her body was black panties and a bra. Not knowing why, she turned around to see if someone was looking.

If he was looking.

When she saw him turned around, she felt strangely disappointed and confused, and more importantly — she questioned why she feel all those things.

"The bra too!" Heemin yelled to the girl as she took hers off which was met with cheers from the guys.

Sunwoo suddenly turned around and saw topless Heemin in the pool with other guys. He chuckled and watched, when suddenly something; or someone; else caught his attention.

"Screw it." Suzy mumbled under her breath and undid her bra.

Sunwoo's eyes widened at the sight and he nodded with an amused expression painting across his face. Before jumping in, the girl turned around and met Sunwoo's eyes, almost as if on purpose.

She smiled to him before jumping into the pool, having the water cover her almost fully naked body.

Eric wrapped his arm around Sunwoo and shook him playfully. "I think someone wants you to go in too."

Sunwoo smirked and shrugged, biting his bottom lip. "Why not have some fun?"

 "Why not have some fun?"

oh its getting wild 🤭