Thanks for 57 reads, and happy new year!

Christa, Frank, and I walked into my house, and I go upstairs to get our outfits from my closet. I give them to everyone and we get dressed

"Aww Franklin, and Christa you look so cuteee!" I say after we all finished.

"So do you!" They say.

Frank does Christa's makeup, which he was surprisingly good at, while I curled her hair. She ended up looking like a pretty princess. After she was finished, she straightened my hair, while Frank did my makeup. When I was finished I loved the way I looked. Frank wanted us to change up his hair a lot. Good thing we had time. I grab the hair scissors from the bathroom while Christa runs to the store around the corner to get some hair bleach. I cut off one side of his hair, but not fully. I then sit down and open my laptop to MySpace. "Hey Frank do you got a MySpace?" I ask out of boredom

Before he can reply Christa comes in. She is speedy!

"I got it!" She says.

"Ok we gotta hurry up, Frank sit." I say.

She puts the bleach on the side of his hair I cut off, then we wrap his hair in plastic wrap, so it sets in quicker. We pass time by doing random things around my room. Christa was going through my closet looking for something to do. Before I could stop him, Frank pulled the bedsheet off my drum set that I haven't used in about two years.

"I didn't know you could play drums." He says sounding surprised.

"Yea.." I reply.

"Play something." He says.

Truth is, after my parents divorced, I haven't had any motivation to play. Maybe I should start again. It made me so happy. My dream career is to be a musician and I basically gave up all because of one disappointment. After coming back from my thoughts I decide that I don't want to explain my sob story of why I don't play anymore, so I sit down and grab my sticks.

"Sorry if it's bad, I haven't played in a while." I say.

I decide to play a beat I created a few years ago that I loved. It was kind of complicated but it sounded so cool to me. I hit the drums and cymbals with my sticks and the music takes over me. I missed this feeling. I wish I never gave up on it. It's  what makes me the happiest. I finished the 'song' and put my sticks back in their case.
I look back up at Frank and see his mouth almost hanging open.

"What?!" I ask.

"You- "
"That was so fuckin rad Y/N!" He says

"Awh thanks Frank." I say with a smile.

"You've got so much talent. If Pencey Prep doesn't work out, you have to be in a band with me." He says

"Okay.... If you give me 20 dollars." I say jokingly. To my surprise he actually hands it over.

The timer goes off so we head to my bathtub and rinse out the bleach. It wasn't yellow at all, it was already platinum blonde. We quickly dried his hair, then helped him do some makeup. After a few minutes of waiting, we heard Rays car pull up, so we grab our gifts and go get in his car. Christa sits up front with Ray, while Gerard and Frank sit in the middle row, and Mikey and I in the trunk. Good thing it was pretty big.

"You look so gorgeous." I say to him.

"You look even more gorgeous." He says.

"We're here guys." Ray announces. Everyone gets out and now I can fully see everyone's outfit.

Ray and Christa's black and white theme was so cute. They are so perfect together.

Gerard and Frank both looked great as well. I look back over at Mikey and fall in love all over again. He looks so FINE in a suit.