seven | solanaa

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟗:𝟒𝟓 𝐚𝐦

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟗:𝟒𝟓 𝐚𝐦

The silence in the room was oddly loud. The three just stood there, a thick tension looming over their heads.

"Soo are y'all just gonna look at me like I have two heads or are y'all gonna speak?" Solanaa broke the silence, growing annoyed at the awkwardness.

"Well I was expecting it but I didn't think you would actually do it" Carlos said while clearing his throat. He scratched the back of his head still in shock at Solanaa's revelation.

"You calling me pussy?" she said in the most serious tone ever. "Cause it never gave scary. That nigga had it coming, stupid bitch" she grumbled the last part under her breath.

Carlos chuckled but then covered it up with a cough trying to avoid getting slapped again.

"I know you're not scary, crazy. I just thought you'd have another party carry it out. You know extra help" He tried to explain himself but instead was just digging himself in a deeper hole. Solanaa raised her eyebrow at him.

"Just shut up... please" she rolled her eyes. "Anyways that man is dead to me" she said before busting out laughing at her own corny joke. She immediately stopped laughing, feeling a sharp pain shoot up her side. Carlos noticed her wince in pain and grab at her side but before he could ask she put her hand up.

"That's what yo ass get, I hope you know you're going to hell" Imhaj said in response to her morbid joke slightly laughing at her.

"And where do you think you're going? Heaven? Oh, oh okay" she responded smartly, making Imahj glare and scrunch his face up.

"Can you explain what happened now? Where's the body first of all" Carlos spat out a rush of questions.

"Oh I stabbed him." she said flatly and Carlos was just staring at her like she was psycho, which she was but that was besides the point. "And the body was disposed of" she said, nodding her head in Imahj's direction.

"Wait. About that-" Imahj tried to speak up but Carlos cut him off.

"Ok good, I hope you were smart and listened to me during our trainings and got rid of that knife, I know yo ass is fuckin hardheaded. Be forgetting shit."

"Bit - duh Carlos why the hell wouldn't I remember something like that? Use your head for once" Solanaa said and the two bickered back and forth.

Imahj was used to their arguing but it didn't make it any less irritating. After a few seconds of listening to them throw jabs back and forth, Imahj attempted to butt in.