39

One Week Later|RAW

"We are here." Sasha smiled as she, Seth, and Brynn arrived at Raw. It was now six days until Elimination Chamber. Tonight, Sasha and Seth would have their contract signing for the match against Samoa Joe and Alexa Bliss on Sunday. Sasha's nerves were definitely getting to her, but it wouldn't fully hit her until the show on Sunday. She was excited for her final match and definitely wanted to deliver as well.

"We are. You ready?" Seth asked once they got parked and got their daughter out of her car seat.

"Mhm. Let's get the show started!" She giggled while carrying Brynn. Seth got their luggage as they headed inside. They got settled in their locker room before Sasha headed out to the ring. Hunter wanted her to do a practice match with Becky to make sure she still felt good heading into Sunday's pay-per-view. Seth would hang out with Brynn while Sasha needed to do what she had to.

"How'd that feel Sash?" Hunter asked after they did a match for about fifteen minutes.

"Felt great! My confidence is back, I look and feel great. No turning back." She grinned. Sasha thanked Becky for the practice match as she headed backstage. Now, she had to get ready for RAW.

A few hours later, it was time for the contract signing. Sasha and Seth were ready to go. They were excited for the segment and the finishing build up for this match.

They did a video package of what's been happening the last few weeks leading up to the contract signing. Afterwards, Samoa Joe made his entrance. Alexa Bliss followed in pursuit. The crowd began roaring for Sasha and Seth. They cheered loudly once Seth made his entrance. He waited on the ramp as Sasha finally came out. The two made their way to the ring, grabbing a microphone and sitting down with their opponents.

"This Sunday at Elimination Chamber, it will be Sasha Banks and Seth Rollins versus Samoa Joe and Alexa Bliss in a No DQ Mixed Tag Team Match!" Michael Cole announced as the crowd cheered.

"Here lies the contract for all four of you to sign to make the match official." He finished, setting the contract down. Alexa and Samoa signed it first, aggressively tossing it to Sasha and Seth. The couple signed it as well, making the match official.

"You know Sasha, I'm surprised you wanted this match. I thought your daughter meant more than a wrestling match." Alexa spat while getting under Sasha's skin.

"Cute Alexa. My daughter would be proud of me for kicking your ass on Sunday!" Sasha exclaimed before slapping Alexa. It became an all out brawl between the four competitors. It took all WWE Officials and referees to separate the four. Bring on the war come Sunday.