Kagehina - 1

03/01/23 

01:08am - 03:34am

Kagehina - Light Angst-Fluff

1200 words / 1.2k words

Tw// Panic Attack

---

Kageyama's POV:

Hinata was dragging me by my sleeve down the road, not walking but not running either, just a fast jog. I watched as his orange fluffy hair bounced up and down ever so slightly with his pace. 

"-ma?"

"-eyama?"

"Kageyama?"

huh? 

I looked at the shorter boy in front of me with a confused expression. 

"I called you four times bakakageyama, you good?" 

Said Hinata as he looked me up and down

"Oh yeah, sorry I just spaced out for a second haha-"

"okay? Anyways, we're here"

He said as he pointed at the door in front of us. 

Where are we you might ask? Well we are at Oikawa's place. Apparently he hosted a party with all the setters. And for what? According to the text message from him it was because "we're kids and we should live a little fun"

Now the other question you would probably ask too, why was Hinata with me? He isn't a setter, right?, well no, he isn't a setter, but as not many people know, I have crippling anxiety and it sounds literally impossible for me to go to a party just like that (sounds like me lol-), so, Hinata insisted on coming with me. I didn't oblige as I thought it would probably better to go with Hinata then not to go at all

So, here we are

We stepped in and started going up the stairs, my hand intertwined with Hinata's. As we got there we rang the doorbell and heard "ATSU GO GET THE DOOR!". probably Oikawa. "YEAH YEAH I GOT IT", definitely Atsumu. Hinata chuckled, his right hand just slightly covering his mouth.

God he looks so cute, he's adorable

The door swings open in front of us, startling us both. There was Atsumu behind the door, one hand holding it open, the other hand holding two of those flower necklaces.

"HEYY GUYS!"

He said with the biggest smile plastered across his face

"Come in! I have two special surprises for you~"

He said as if we didn't already see the necklaces in his hand. We both walked in whilst having the necklaces placed over our heads. 

whoa

I said to myself as I looked around. Streamers everywhere, a table full of bowls with snacks, a corner with 2 stacks of chairs, too many things to mention.

"you came early!"

Oikawa said with his hands on his hips

"till now it's just you two, me, Atsu and Akaashi!"

Me and Hinata looked at him, confused. Where's Akaashi? 

"I'm here"

He said as he peeked his head out from the kitchen